Start by marking “Sweet-talking TJ ” as Want to Read:
Sweet-talking TJ

Sweet-talking TJ (Stella Etc. #2)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  206 ratings  ·  6 reviews
When Stella first sees TJ he's being attacked by a psycho seagull, but she immediately thinks he has potential as a mate. When they get chatting, she's not disappointed. She is disappointed when she next sees him and he blanks her. Stella's not sure what's going on, but she knows she likes TJ and he likes her.
Paperback
Published by Scholastic (first published August 20th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet-talking TJ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet-talking TJ

Katie
**GENERAL REVIEW FOR THE SERIES**

As a result of my devotion to McCombie's "Ally's World" series, I was very eager to read these books, to the point that I had my da order them for me online at a time when that wasn't really a thing. They weren't exactly easy to get my hands on. To this day, I'm still waiting to get voted off the island. Oh well.

I remember really enjoying the dynamic in these books between Stella's pursuit of new friendships, helping people in their hour of need, and trying to di
Mirella Grace
Ini buku seri kedua. Bercerita tentang minggu kedua dan tiga dari kehidupan baru Stella di Portbay.

Stella bertemu teman baru, cowok bernama TJ O'Connell. Hanya saja, Stella sempat bingung dengan karakter cowok ini. Di satu saat, dia mau menemani Stella, tapi di saat lain, terlebih saat TJ terlihat bergabung dengan sebuah geng cowok di Portbay, maka TJ akan "nyuekin Stella", meskipun sudah dipanggil-panggil oleh Stella.

Suatu hari, Stella kehilangan HP nya setelah nongkrong bareng bareng TJ. Terny
Rose Dawson
Stella a ... byly knížky mého dětství.Byly zajímavé,vtipné pro teenagerky rozhodně to pravé.Oblíbila jsem si tu hlavně Týdžeje.
Daphne Hooi
It is a very good book for a beginner.The story line is amazing,it is so funny that i cried..
Milatia17
It was pretty good - I liked it.
Lena83
Lena83 added it
Aug 27, 2015
Ivi
Ivi marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Ruby
Ruby added it
Jul 22, 2015
Penams
Penams marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Isabella Aitkenhead
Isabella Aitkenhead marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Louise
Louise added it
Jul 01, 2015
Molly
Molly added it
Apr 27, 2015
Flo
Flo marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Do u think Stella and tj have a little...??? 2 6 Jan 27, 2013 08:41AM
  • Losing the Plot (Angels Unlimited, #2)
  • Caddy Ever After (Casson Family, #4)
  • The Scribes from Alexandria (Roman Mysteries, #15)
  • Bridesmaid's Club (Zodiac Girls, #8)
  • The Great Plague: The Diary of Alice Paynton, London, 1665-1666
  • Cupid Cakes
  • Transported: The Diary of Elizabeth Harvey, Australia, 1790
  • Mill Girl: The Diary of Eliza Helsted, Manchester, 1842-1843
  • Blitz: The Diary of Edie Benson, London, 1940-1941
  • My Secret Diary
  • Anne Boleyn and Me: The Diary of Elinor Valjean, London, 1525-1536
Karen Grace McCombie is an author of children and young adult novels. Currently, she lives in London with her husband Tom, and their four year old daughter Milly. She is the author of the series Stella etc., Ally's World, and Indie Kidd. She has also written several stand-alone novels. Her newest series, Sadie Rocks, was released in February 2008.

More about Karen McCombie...

Stella Etc. (7 books)
  • Frankie, Peaches & Me (Stella Etc, #1)
  • Meet the Real World, Rachel
  • Truly Madly Megan
  • Amber and the Hot Pepper Jelly (Stella Etc., #5)
  • Forever and Ever and Evie (Stella Etc., #7)
  • Twists, Turns and 100% Tilda (Stella Etc., #6)
The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl (Ally's World, #1) Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2) Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3) Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5) Frankie, Peaches & Me (Stella Etc, #1)