Start by marking “Hassles, Heart Pings! and Sad, Happy Endings (Ally's World, #14)” as Want to Read:
Hassles, Heart Pings! and Sad, Happy Endings (Ally's World, #14)

Hassles, Heart Pings! and Sad, Happy Endings (Ally's World #14)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ally is shocked when she finds out that her best mate Sandie is moving away and even more shocked to find that Linn is considering going to university miles away from home. She's only just got her mum back and now everyone else seems to want to leave. Apart from Billy, that is.
Published 2007 by Scholastic (first published May 21st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Hassles, Heart Pings! and Sad, Happy Endings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hassles, Heart Pings! and Sad, Happy Endings

Kyra
*SERIES REVIEW*

I have finally finished the series. All fourteen books, in a space of ten days. I read the first four books in the series when I was ten or eleven, and I adored them. This January, I really felt like revisiting them, as well as continuing with the rest of the books in the series that were still in the garage. I was scared that I wouldn't like them anymore in case I felt that they were too young for me...but I think I loved them even more this time round. IT WAS JUST...SO... PERFEC
A.R. Collins
This final instalment to the stories certainly has its bad points, including the very worst use of Kyra in the entire series, and it's very annoying that Ally has forgotten Ivy is named after St. Ives, not ivy. I remember being disappointed by the big resolution the first time around, and I still am. At times, we really seem to be rushing towards an end to everything that's been going on (including just a few sentences about Kyra and Feargal - I'd rather that had been done properly or not at all ...more
Katie
**GENERAL REVIEW FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES**

Aww, man....
I started reading these books when I was about nine years old. I don't think I even read them in order at first, just got whichever ones I could find out of my schools library. I loved them. LOVED.

Eventually I figured out the order and filled in the gaps. And then proceeded to read the entire series about five times over. Those were the times.

Ally was my spirit animal in those days. She was a little awkward, wasn't quite sure where she fit into
Maja
Finished the Allys World series and i'm so sad that there won't be any more books. They were a big part of my childhood/teens and i absolutely loved Ally and her quirky family. I can put it simply: the books are just wonderful!
Jacki
Sep 28, 2007 Jacki rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 10+ girls
Shelves: karenmccombie
the book is about best friends, boys and family struggles. it won't make sense if you haven't read the series. WARNING: Boys don't read this book it is to girly for you
Chante
I've read the first chapter and it's AH-MAZIING!!
Ane
Ane marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Vicky
Vicky added it
Feb 09, 2015
Leelee
Leelee marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Jan 16, 2015
Sarah added it
Dec 23, 2014
Brisha
Brisha marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Nov 08, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
  • The Ibiza Diaries (Diary of a Chav, #4)
  • Teen Queens and Has-Beens (Truth, Dare, Kiss, Promise, #3)
  • Tell Me about It (So Little Time, #5)
  • Two Little Savages
  • Tajemství Velkého Vonta (Stínadelská trilogie, #3)
  • Back to Life (Rachel Riley, #5)
  • Too Good to Be True (So Little Time, #3)
  • Just Between Us (So Little Time, #4)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Two of a Kind, #20)
  • Wishes and Dreams (Sweet 16, #2)
  • My Now or Never Diary (Diaries of Kelly Ann, #2)
Karen Grace McCombie is an author of children and young adult novels. Currently, she lives in London with her husband Tom, and their four year old daughter Milly. She is the author of the series Stella etc., Ally's World, and Indie Kidd. She has also written several stand-alone novels. Her newest series, Sadie Rocks, was released in February 2008.

More about Karen McCombie...

Ally's World (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Awesomely Ally's World
  • The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl (Ally's World, #1)
  • Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2)
  • Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)
  • Friends, Freak-outs and Very Secret Secrets (Ally's World, #4)
  • Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5)
  • Sisters, Super Creeps and Slushy, Gushy Love Songs (Ally's World, #6)
  • Parties, Predicaments and Undercover Pets (Ally's World, #7)
  • Tattoos, Telltales and Terrible, Terrible Twins (Ally's World, #8)
  • Mates, Mysteries and Pretty Weird Weirdness (Ally's World, #9)
The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl (Ally's World, #1) Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2) Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3) Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5) Friends, Freak-outs and Very Secret Secrets (Ally's World, #4)