Start by marking “Devilishly Sexy” as Want to Read:
Devilishly Sexy

Devilishly Sexy (Devilishly #2)

Every office has one…
Demon slayer Michael Archer longs for the old days when his work required a lot less strategizing and a lot more ass-kicking. Unfortunately, his current boss at Hot! magazine, a.k.a. Central Demon Intelligence, is more concerned with bad press than beheading…

Hot! fashionista Liza McLane has been possessed by an exasperatingly chatty demon that can only
Published May 29th 2012 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Devilishly Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devilishly Sexy

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Asher's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

An classic story of demon’s trying to overtake the earth and a band of warriors picked by God to battle them. WOW! The detail and thought that went into the creation of this book is astounding!

I absolutely loved the main character Michael and how he is trying to acclimate to the new world after an inadvertent mishap thirty-three years ago. Then to meet his soulmate who happens to be possessed by the chatty kathy of demons….SWEET!

I’ll let you the reader fi
Nicole
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2012/06/18/...

I was so excited about this book, mainly because the Young Brothers Series were some of my first and favorite PNR reads, and Stepp Sisters Trilogy were fun and sexy contemporary reads. But for some reason, the 2nd Devilishly book just didn’t work for me.

Michael is back among the world and looking to kick a lot of demon ass. Instead, things have changed in the years he has been frozen, and killing demons on the street is no lo
Kathy
Cindy
Jul 30, 2012 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He couldn't suppress the low growl of satisfaction as he thrust, plunging deep in one smooth stroke, fully, to the hilt.
"God, that feel so good," he groaned, his eyes rolling in their sockets with pure exaltation.
His rough words were answered with a low, desperate moan that filled him with more delight.
It had been far to long. No man should have to go so long without this. This moment of pure ecstasy. And he wasn't too humble to know he was damned good at it. Damned good.
He pulled out, posit
Ellie
Apr 04, 2012 Ellie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
3.5

Michael Archer is a man out of time, a Demon Slayer and one of The Brethren. However, a nanosecond of inattention meant a demon was able to freeze him with a curse, a curse that lasted for 33 years. All he wants is to go back to slaying demons, but times have changed and Michael needs to get with the new program of trying to save the people who have lost their souls instead of instantly killing them, a program he doesn’t believe in. Until he meets and has an instant attraction to the editor-i
Charity
Devilishly Sexy- 3.5 HOOTS
See My full review at www.nocturnereads.com
It should be listed soon!

This story definitely seems to be part of a series, although I couldn’t find a series name. This is one of those reads that’s a little cheesy, a little eyebrow raiser, and a little fanning all rolled into one.

Christi Barth
Jul 02, 2012 Christi Barth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has a hero you'll instantly fall in love with, and a heroine you (and the hero!) want to save. It kept me turning the pages because I honestly couldn't figure out how the author could give me a happy ending. Lots of fun demon-y goodness, laughs, and (spoiler), it does deliver a very happy ending!
Ronda Mohr
I liked the characters and the premise of the book, but it wasn't carried out very well and nothing really happened of major consequence. The main male character was confused throughout the whole book, and other characters solved all the problems for him. The ending was too quick and easy. It could have been better.
Claudia Wild
Oct 09, 2013 Claudia Wild rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book much more than the first one, Michael Archer is the perfect male protagonist and very sexy!
The only thing I would have liked is a bit more on Finola/Satan at the end but I'm guessing Kathy Love is saving that for the third book! Can't wait, definitely recommend this series!
Amy
Sep 04, 2012 Amy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I was rooting for the demons.

Needless to say I wasn't wowed by this book. I found it hard to get into and had to force myself to plod through it. It did pick up towards the end, but not enough to make me anticipate or even want to read the next book in the series.
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Review coming soon! The overview is I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped to. The main characters were good, but the pace dragged with the secondaries and antagonists. 3.5/5
Caro
This was a good book. Good characters, written well and interesting. I enjoyed reading this but didn't really get sucked in. Something for passing time and good for the lazy-day read.
Vicki
Sep 29, 2011 Vicki rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library, paranormal
3.5
Joann Cutler
Joann Cutler rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2014
Liz Stevens
Liz Stevens rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Carmen
Carmen rated it it was ok
May 20, 2014
Cris Conquers
Cris Conquers rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2014
Lyndsay
Lyndsay rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2012
Sabra
Sabra rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2012
Carolyn Evans
Mar 28, 2013 Carolyn Evans rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed it very much
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2013
Michelle Clayton
Michelle Clayton rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2013
Izzy
Izzy rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2013
Sherri
Sherri rated it did not like it
Dec 13, 2013
Gina
Gina rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2015
Lucy
Lucy rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2012
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Elvis and the Tropical Double Trouble
  • Hell On Heels
  • Wolf at the Door (Wyndham Werewolf, #7)
  • Blood of Innocence (Sloane Skye, #2)
  • Accidentally Dead, Again (Accidentals, #6)
  • Visions of Chains (Awakening, #3)
  • Werewolf in Seattle (Wild About You, #3)
  • Wolf Tracker (After the Crash #3)
  • Demons Are a Girl's Best Friend (Hex, #5)
  • Grim
  • Blood Kin (The Half-Light City, #2)
  • So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)
  • Silent Night, Haunted Night (Nicki Styx, #4)
  • Yours Forever: An Isherwood Companion Short
  • The Watchtower (Black Swan Rising, #2)
  • Guardian Wolf (Alpha Force #3)
  • Betrayed (Fallen Angels, #1)
  • Love, Lies and Louboutins
Kathy Love has been labeled "a character-driven author, who prefers complex subjects that add an emotional, humorous edge" by Romantic Times. Originally from Maine, she now resides in Maryland with her daughter, Emily, their Boston Terrier, and six cats, all black. And five of which came with her boyfriend. So he's the crazy cat guy.

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads da
More about Kathy Love...

Devilishly (4 books)
  • So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)
  • Devilishly Hot (Devilishly #1)
  • Devilishly Wicked (Devilishly, #3)