Start by marking “Devilishly Sexy” as Want to Read:
Devilishly Sexy

Devilishly Sexy (Devilishly #2)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Every office has one…
Demon slayer Michael Archer longs for the old days when his work required a lot less strategizing and a lot more ass-kicking. Unfortunately, his current boss at Hot! magazine, a.k.a. Central Demon Intelligence, is more concerned with bad press than beheading…

Hot! fashionista Liza McLane has been possessed by an exasperatingly chatty demon that can only
Published May 29th 2012 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Devilishly Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devilishly Sexy

Guilty Pleasures
Asher's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

An classic story of demon’s trying to overtake the earth and a band of warriors picked by God to battle them. WOW! The detail and thought that went into the creation of this book is astounding!

I absolutely loved the main character Michael and how he is trying to acclimate to the new world after an inadvertent mishap thirty-three years ago. Then to meet his soulmate who happens to be possessed by the chatty kathy of demons….SWEET!

I’ll let you the reader fi
Cindy
He couldn't suppress the low growl of satisfaction as he thrust, plunging deep in one smooth stroke, fully, to the hilt.
"God, that feel so good," he groaned, his eyes rolling in their sockets with pure exaltation.
His rough words were answered with a low, desperate moan that filled him with more delight.
It had been far to long. No man should have to go so long without this. This moment of pure ecstasy. And he wasn't too humble to know he was damned good at it. Damned good.
He pulled out, posit
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
3.5

Michael Archer is a man out of time, a Demon Slayer and one of The Brethren. However, a nanosecond of inattention meant a demon was able to freeze him with a curse, a curse that lasted for 33 years. All he wants is to go back to slaying demons, but times have changed and Michael needs to get with the new program of trying to save the people who have lost their souls instead of instantly killing them, a program he doesn’t believe in. Until he meets and has an instant attraction to the editor-i
Ellie
Nicole
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2012/06/18/...

I was so excited about this book, mainly because the Young Brothers Series were some of my first and favorite PNR reads, and Stepp Sisters Trilogy were fun and sexy contemporary reads. But for some reason, the 2nd Devilishly book just didn’t work for me.

Michael is back among the world and looking to kick a lot of demon ass. Instead, things have changed in the years he has been frozen, and killing demons on the street is no lo
Kathy
Charity
Devilishly Sexy- 3.5 HOOTS
See My full review at www.nocturnereads.com
It should be listed soon!

This story definitely seems to be part of a series, although I couldn’t find a series name. This is one of those reads that’s a little cheesy, a little eyebrow raiser, and a little fanning all rolled into one.

Christi Barth
This book has a hero you'll instantly fall in love with, and a heroine you (and the hero!) want to save. It kept me turning the pages because I honestly couldn't figure out how the author could give me a happy ending. Lots of fun demon-y goodness, laughs, and (spoiler), it does deliver a very happy ending!
Claudia Wild
I liked this book much more than the first one, Michael Archer is the perfect male protagonist and very sexy!
The only thing I would have liked is a bit more on Finola/Satan at the end but I'm guessing Kathy Love is saving that for the third book! Can't wait, definitely recommend this series!
Amy
I was rooting for the demons.

Needless to say I wasn't wowed by this book. I found it hard to get into and had to force myself to plod through it. It did pick up towards the end, but not enough to make me anticipate or even want to read the next book in the series.
DavinciKittie
Review coming soon! The overview is I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped to. The main characters were good, but the pace dragged with the secondaries and antagonists. 3.5/5
Annika Lee
The story is not as interesting as the synopsis. Pretty much disappointed by it.
Ursula
A romance dressed up in the supernatural. A quick read.
Nora-adrienne
Devilishly funny and entertaining!
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Diane
Diane added it
Apr 08, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Mandy
Mandy is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
Ravensscar
Ravensscar marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Phylisha Stone
Phylisha Stone marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Laurie Gioconda
Laurie Gioconda marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Leigh
Leigh added it
Jan 30, 2015
Issa
Issa is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2015
  • Elvis and the Tropical Double Trouble
  • Werewolf in Seattle (Wild About You, #3)
  • Accidentally Dead, Again (Accidentals, #6)
  • Hell On Heels
  • Blood of Innocence (Sloane Skye, #2)
  • Wolf Tracker (After the Crash #3)
  • Blood Kin (The Half-Light City, #2)
  • Demons Are a Girl's Best Friend (Hex, #5)
  • Visions of Chains (Awakening, #3)
  • Grim
  • Wolf at the Door (Wyndham Werewolf, #7)
  • So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)
  • Seduced by the Congressman (Seduced by..., #1)
  • The Watchtower (Black Swan Rising, #2)
  • Only Lycans Need Apply (Broken Heart, #9)
  • Silent Night, Haunted Night (Nicki Styx, #4)
  • Carnal (Luecross Wolves, #3)
  • Temptation of the Butterfly (Zhangy Dynasty #2)
Kathy Love has been labeled "a character-driven author, who prefers complex subjects that add an emotional, humorous edge" by Romantic Times. Originally from Maine, she now resides in Maryland with her daughter, Emily, their Boston Terrier, and six cats, all black. And five of which came with her boyfriend. So he's the crazy cat guy.

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads da
More about Kathy Love...

Devilishly (3 books)
  • Devilishly Hot (Devilishly #1)
  • Devilishly Wicked (Devilishly, #3)
Fangs for the Memories (Young Brothers, #1) Fangs But No Fangs (Young Brothers, #2) Getting What You Want (Stepp Sisters Trilogy, #1) I Only Have Fangs for You (Young Brothers, #3) My Sister is a Werewolf (Young Brothers, #4)