Start by marking “Many Shades of Gray” as Want to Read:
Many Shades of Gray

Many Shades of Gray

3.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  91 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
In this gripping interracial romance, a couples dark secrets are revealed, leading them to realize the sins of the father are not always the sins of the son and that love can conquer all. Original.
Published October 1st 2007 by Genesis Press (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Many Shades of Gray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Many Shades of Gray

Pat Cromwell
Feb 12, 2009 Pat Cromwell rated it really liked it
Loved to hate Simon and Janice. This is one of my fav Dyanne Davis books. Look beyond the couples blatant failures and you'll see so much more. I think some readers find it a hard book to enjoy is because the couple is so real. They have problems and are flawed. Very flawed and Dyanne Davis was not afraid to put those flaws out there. She create unlikable characters but in the end some readers myself included got them. Whenever I comment on this book I say the same thing: They are the family mem ...more
Michaella Palmer
Jan 04, 2011 Michaella Palmer rated it it was ok
Shelves: all-ready-read
Number one the cover for this book is toaly wrong considering the situation between the two character.I rated this book 2 stars for the lack of indipendece and reality I am betting that the things in this book have a one in a million chance of actually happening.There was hardly any connection from the start of the book and the characters seemed to tear at each others esesnce,however some parts of the plot were emotional and called out to me by the time I had read page 4 I had predicted what the ...more
PT
Apr 05, 2009 PT rated it really liked it
This is not your typical romance. I disliked this couple. Truly hated them and couldn't believe any of the bone-headed decision that they were making. That being said, there is a thin line between love and hate and this one just fell on the hate side. It taught me how wrong things can go in a relationship when the couple refuses to communicate. Reminds me of that famous line from Cool Hand Luke, "What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
Tamara Evans
Dec 22, 2007 Tamara Evans rated it did not like it
It took too long for the plot to develop, the characters were childish and immature, and the obstacles the author creates to distance the characters don't really help since the characters are so far apart anyway. I only managed to finish the book not because it's a great read but because it's so awful I wanted to see how it would end.
Andrea Jackson
Jul 21, 2014 Andrea Jackson rated it liked it
Shelves: a-a-romance
Simon kohl and Janice/ Mary jo
T
Jul 30, 2010 T rated it liked it
Both characters had lots of growing up to do.One of the major points that came across in this story is just how important communication, the listening a well as talking and understanding,is between people. Even more so when you're in a relationship.
Shayna
Mar 31, 2009 Shayna rated it really liked it
This book had some interesting plot twists and at times it was a little frustrating but overall a good read.
Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Jun 29, 2011 Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book.
Blue.Raven
Mar 28, 2012 Blue.Raven rated it it was amazing
Looooved it!!!!
SuzPepper 2.0
SuzPepper 2.0 rated it it was ok
May 29, 2016
Deborah McKinzy
Deborah McKinzy marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Ally
Ally marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Valeska Gary
Valeska Gary marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Vanessa Baldasaro
Vanessa Baldasaro rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 14, 2015
Maria Jan
Maria Jan marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Sheila Kanja
Sheila Kanja marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Nasaria
Nasaria rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2015
Melanie
Melanie is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2015
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
Chansa Mwenya
Chansa Mwenya rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2015
Kaye
Kaye rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Paula Callen
Paula Callen rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2014
C
C rated it it was ok
Oct 13, 2014
Cherry
Cherry rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014
A-W
A-W rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Teinevai
Teinevai marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014