Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  17 reviews
To live successfully in the world, women need to know who they are and what role they play today. They need a new awareness of who they are, and new skills to meet today's challenges. Best-selling author Myles Munroe examines societies' attitudes toward women and helps women to discover who they are. He addresses vital issues such as: Are women and men equal? What are the...more
Published July 9th 2001 by Whitaker Distribution (first published January 1st 1920)

Charles Bonar
Feb 01, 2008 Charles Bonar rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All Women & Men
Recommended to Charles by: Jeffrey Rachmat
Are Women and Men Equal?
How Is a Woman Unique from man?
Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
What are the purpose and design of the woman?
Are the women meant to be leaders?
What is @ Woman basic communication style?
What are a womans emotional and sexual needs?
What is a woman's potential?

Just Read This Book if you would like to know the answer - Charles Bonar Sirait_
Alana
I intended to reread this book but just couldnt do it. I sort of skimmed through, dust some cobwebs in my head and moved on. So officially I've read it 1 & 1/2 times or maybe 1 & 1/8 lol. What I should say however is that it was good the first time around!
Be 'Trice Ronique Donald
Aug 03, 2010 Be 'Trice Ronique Donald rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone, especial men.
Recommended to Be 'Trice Ronique by: A friend
It helps you to understand the original make-up of a woman and her role as a leader, a wife, a mother and her capacity to impact a man, a child and even a nation. It is profoundly insightful. In fact, I was so impacted by it, I brought several to give away.
Roslyn Telusma
This was truly an amazing book. A woman learns her true value, and her equality to man, if she's not already in tuned with this aspect of her existence. It truly helps her to see herself as God sees her.
Sandra Choong
Wonderful book for women. Enlightening, insightful and meaningful!
J Caban
Men need to read this book more that women!
Karen Shelton
This is the book that help me find my God-given purpose. Woven into the pages of this book is an incredible powerful look at how to discover your purpose; how to protect your purpose; and how to unleash the power of God in your life. Amazing write!
Tia
I paced myself while reading this book because I wanted to make sure I absorbed and grasped everything that Dr. Munroe said. This book is phenomenal! I suggest both women and men read this book, learn, absorb and practice the information given and share it with others.
Eddie
My sister recommended this to me. Really helped to open my eyes some to the pressures and dangers females face. So much unappreciation and exploitation in the world.. Men have a lot of manning-up to do on our sisters', mothers', and daughters' behalves.
Jewell Moore
James Brown said, "It's A Man's World" but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing
without a woman or a girl! Certainly and that's why we must search and find out our purpose. I've got to read this again. I love Dr. Munroe's work.
Katrina
This pastor came to speak at the church I attend. He was amazing and uplifting. This book is something that every man and woman should read. It's about our design and how and why God made Woman and our purpose.
Dr Niecy
THis book puts Womanhood in the correct perspective. I recommend every woman and every man read this, especially if you are in a relationship or contemplating a serious relationship.
Lucia
Most of what was said on the book I already knew, however, I did benefit from some interesting points. Maybe men would benefit more from it.
Virgilyo de Souza
Very good book to improve the understanding of the woman functionalities. I highly recommend to men and women. An must have in your library.
Belle
Mar 03, 2010 Belle added it
Nice,, im reading it now.. not done yet!!!
Lanre
THE BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN
Cristen
This was a very useful book.
Salome
Jul 21, 2011 Salome added it
Amazing
Chief
Chief marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Yvonne Edward
Yvonne Edward marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
George
George marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Ruth Donkor
Ruth Donkor marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Vera Amoako-darko
Vera Amoako-darko marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Before You Do: Making Great Decisions That You Won't Regret
  • The Power of Simple Prayer: How to Talk with God about Everything
  • The Seer
  • Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles
  • Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ
  • Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
  • Developing the Leaders Around You
  • And The Word Came With Power
  • A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself & Live in the Security of God's Promises
  • Welcome, Holy Spirit: How You Can Experience the Dynamic Work of the Holy Spirit in Your Life.
  • An Enemy Called Average
  • Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry: Why Women Lose When They Give In
  • The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
  • Lord, I Want to Be Whole: The Power of Prayer and Scripture in Emotional Healing
The Principles and Power of Vision Rediscovering the Kingdom: Ancient Hope for Our 21st Century World Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer In Pursuit of Purpose Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men

“When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable” 23 likes