Start by marking “Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman” as Want to Read:
Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  426 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
To live successfully in the world, women need to know who they are and what role they play today. They need a new awareness of who they are, and new skills to meet today's challenges. Best-selling author Myles Munroe examines societies' attitudes toward women and helps women to discover who they are. He addresses vital issues such as: Are women and men equal? What are the ...more
Published July 9th 2001 by Whitaker Distribution (first published January 1st 1920)

Charles Bonar
Feb 01, 2008 Charles Bonar rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All Women & Men
Recommended to Charles by: Jeffrey Rachmat
Are Women and Men Equal?
How Is a Woman Unique from man?
Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
What are the purpose and design of the woman?
Are the women meant to be leaders?
What is @ Woman basic communication style?
What are a womans emotional and sexual needs?
What is a woman's potential?

Just Read This Book if you would like to know the answer - Charles Bonar Sirait_
Tia
Jan 06, 2013 Tia rated it it was amazing
I paced myself while reading this book because I wanted to make sure I absorbed and grasped everything that Dr. Munroe said. This book is phenomenal! I suggest both women and men read this book, learn, absorb and practice the information given and share it with others.
J Caban
May 11, 2013 J Caban rated it liked it
Men need to read this book more that women!
Alana
Nov 17, 2013 Alana rated it really liked it
I intended to reread this book but just couldnt do it. I sort of skimmed through, dust some cobwebs in my head and moved on. So officially I've read it 1 & 1/2 times or maybe 1 & 1/8 lol. What I should say however is that it was good the first time around!
Be 'Trice Ronique Donald
Aug 03, 2010 Be 'Trice Ronique Donald rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone, especial men.
Recommended to Be 'Trice Ronique by: A friend
It helps you to understand the original make-up of a woman and her role as a leader, a wife, a mother and her capacity to impact a man, a child and even a nation. It is profoundly insightful. In fact, I was so impacted by it, I brought several to give away.
Roslyn Telusma
Jun 03, 2012 Roslyn Telusma rated it it was amazing
This was truly an amazing book. A woman learns her true value, and her equality to man, if she's not already in tuned with this aspect of her existence. It truly helps her to see herself as God sees her.
Sandra Choong
Jul 06, 2011 Sandra Choong rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book for women. Enlightening, insightful and meaningful!
Kudzai Gurure
Mar 13, 2015 Kudzai Gurure rated it really liked it
Awesome eye opener, if everyone read this book, the world would be a better place.
Michael
Aug 08, 2015 Michael rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book....explains well God's intention when He created women.
Becca
Feb 02, 2015 Becca rated it liked it
Great book! Very interesting material, content and analogies to apply to life.
Abi Las
Sep 01, 2014 Abi Las rated it it was amazing
Everyone should read this book!!! It would help us understand our differences
Eb Jinx
Jan 15, 2015 Eb Jinx rated it really liked it
Loved it! Every woman should know their worth, purpose and power!
Tiana
Shelves:
Powerful
Karen Shelton
Apr 14, 2014 Karen Shelton rated it really liked it
This is the book that help me find my God-given purpose. Woven into the pages of this book is an incredible powerful look at how to discover your purpose; how to protect your purpose; and how to unleash the power of God in your life. Amazing write!
Eddie
Dec 17, 2008 Eddie rated it it was amazing
My sister recommended this to me. Really helped to open my eyes some to the pressures and dangers females face. So much unappreciation and exploitation in the world.. Men have a lot of manning-up to do on our sisters', mothers', and daughters' behalves.
Jewell Moore
Aug 18, 2013 Jewell Moore rated it it was amazing
James Brown said, "It's A Man's World" but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing
without a woman or a girl! Certainly and that's why we must search and find out our purpose. I've got to read this again. I love Dr. Munroe's work.
Katrina
Apr 18, 2008 Katrina rated it it was amazing
This pastor came to speak at the church I attend. He was amazing and uplifting. This book is something that every man and woman should read. It's about our design and how and why God made Woman and our purpose.
Dr Niecy
Oct 02, 2009 Dr Niecy rated it it was amazing
THis book puts Womanhood in the correct perspective. I recommend every woman and every man read this, especially if you are in a relationship or contemplating a serious relationship.
Lucia
Oct 27, 2012 Lucia rated it liked it
Most of what was said on the book I already knew, however, I did benefit from some interesting points. Maybe men would benefit more from it.
Virgilyo Souza
Jul 04, 2012 Virgilyo Souza rated it it was amazing
Very good book to improve the understanding of the woman functionalities. I highly recommend to men and women. An must have in your library.
Belle
Mar 03, 2010 Belle added it
Nice,, im reading it now.. not done yet!!!
Lanre
Sep 26, 2011 Lanre rated it really liked it
THE BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN
Cristen
This was a very useful book.
Nana Ofosuhene
Salome
Jul 21, 2011 Salome added it
Amazing
TSHIVHIDZO RUSSEL
TSHIVHIDZO RUSSEL marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Charles Sithole
Charles Sithole marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Ajilore Temidayo
Ajilore Temidayo marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
  • Starlight and Time: Solving the Puzzle of Distant Starlight in a Young Universe
  • Woman to Woman: Candid Conversations from Me to You
  • God's Favorite House
  • Number in Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance
  • Interpreting the Symbols and Types
  • Practicing the Presence of God: Learn to Live Moment-by-Moment
  • You Are Not What You Weigh: End Your War With Food and Discover Your True Value
  • The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar From Calvary to the Kingdom
  • The Case for Marriage: Why Married People are Happier, Healthier and Better Off Financially
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Epistemology
  • Tacit Dimension
  • Before You Do: Making Great Decisions That You Won't Regret
  • You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles
  • Ethics 101: What Every Leader Needs To Know
  • Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
  • Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ