Between the Ropes: Wrestling's Greatest Triumphs and Failures

Between the Ropes: Wrestling's Greatest Triumphs and Failures

2.72 of 5 stars 2.72  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The power players behind the wildly popular and often controversial world of professional wrestling are examined in this chronological look at the past 10 years of wrestling entertainment.
Published June 1st 2006 by ECW Press

To ask other readers questions about Between the Ropes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between the Ropes

Dan Schwent
Some guys who host a wrestling radio show rehash the last 15-20 years of wrestling.

This is the fifteenth book in my Kindle Unlimited Experiment. For the 30 day trial, I'm only reading books that are part of the program and keeping track what the total cost of the books would have been.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't this. Since the authors host Between the Ropes, I thought there would be wrestler interviews in this. Nope. It was mostly a recap of the last couple decades of wrestl...more
David
This was a great overview of the recent history of WCW, ECW, WWE, and TNA. The Monday night wars, mismanagement that has occurred in all of the organizations but most importantly, the personalities involved. It was a great trip down memory lane. I'd love to see a sequel to this.
Frank Taranto
Some interesting stories, just not enough.
Larry Hogue
Larry Hogue marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Sean Kimmel
Sean Kimmel marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2011
Taj
Taj marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2010
Between The Ropes: Wrestling's Greatest Triumphs and Failures Between the Ropes: Wrestling's Greatest Triumphs and Failures