Start by marking “Richard Simmons Never-Say-Diet Book” as Want to Read:
Richard Simmons Never-Say-Diet Book

Richard Simmons Never-Say-Diet Book

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A nearly impossible diet to follow, but if you do - you'll lose weight.
Paperback
Published January 4th 1982 by Grand Central Publishing (first published January 1st 1980)

To ask other readers questions about Richard Simmons Never-Say-Diet Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Richard Simmons Never-Say-Diet Book

Andrea
Aug 29, 2011 Andrea rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Dieters
Very inspirational! I know that people make fun of him but I love this guy!
Steve Bier
Good, but if you are looking for a book that portrays the "flowery and sweet" Richard Simmons, you will be grossly disappointed. This is Richard Simmons, circa 1980...he was MUCH more brash, a little profane, and very blunt. I found it refreshing. But here again, the book was written in 1980. A lot of the diet companies that he mentions are no longer in existence. Furthermore, his recipes are extremely basic: no butter...no grease...little flavoring. Most everything he lists (save for his salad ...more
Lucille
Read when I was 50 pounds overweight. Actually part of the reason i started running because the walking was so boring!
Amber
Excellent. I know Richard is goofy and very upbeat, but he's really very intelligent.
Stephanie Larson
Good general info about how dieting industry is crazy and that you need to come up with your own "Live It" plan. Not much specific help or new info (older book) but good stretching exercises.
adelaide
great reading, very inspiring. Richard Simmons one of my favorite ' eat right and exercise Gurus......
Bradley Milton
I found this to be innovative. Seems to be perfect book for today's DIET craze. Can work for all.
Susan Caughman
Susan Caughman marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Rachel Payne
Rachel Payne marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Lonna Martin
Lonna Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Traian
Traian marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Michelle Majors
Michelle Majors marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Theresa Williams
Theresa Williams marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Angi
Angi added it
Sep 29, 2012
Richard Simmons, born Milton Teagle Simmons, is a fitness personality who promotes weight-loss programs, most famously through a line of aerobics videos and television programs. He is known for his humor, flamboyant personality and heightened energy.
More about Richard Simmons...
Still Hungry--After All These Years Richard Simmons Never Give Up: Inspirations, Reflections, Stories of Hope Sweetie Pie: The Richard Simmons Private Collection of Dazzling Desserts The Richard Simmons Farewell to Fat Cookbook: Homemade in the U. S. A. Richard Simmons Cookin' On Broadway: [A Collection Of Food Mover Recipes For You, From Broadway!]