Diabetes Cookbook: Over 300 Scrumptious Recipes To Help You To Enjoy Life And Stay Well

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Research reveals that diabetics can eat a well-balanced diet whilst maintaining control of blood sugar levels. This volume features over 300 delicious, nutritious and widely different recipes that are designed to help sufferers of diabetes remain healthy and enjoy their food.
Published 2004 by Reader's Digest Association

To ask other readers questions about Diabetes Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diabetes Cookbook

Abraham
I actually got this cookbook from a friend as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it. Ever recipe comes with the author's synopsis/description of the recipe, plus points (it explains why certain ingredients are used in the recipe, how they are healthy, as well as alternatives to the recipe), nutritional label (at the bottom page of every recipe which is super helpful), exchange point system, and pictures (of each and every recipe).

I loved many of the recipes as well as my friends whom I shared...more
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jan 14, 2014
Silambarasan
Silambarasan marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Keri
Keri added it
Sep 15, 2013
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Kenneth
Kenneth marked it as to-read
May 09, 2008
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global media and direct marketing company based in Chappaqua, New York, best known for its flagship publication founded in 1922, Reader's Digest. The company's headquarters are in New York City, where it moved from Pleasantville, New York.

The company was founded by DeWitt and Lila Wallace in 1922 with the first publication of Reader's Digest magazine, but...more
More about Reader's Digest...
Back to Basics Strange Stories, Amazing Facts New Complete Guide to Sewing Complete guide to needlework Quotable Quotes