Start by marking “So Many Dynamos!: And Other Palindromes” as Want to Read:
So Many Dynamos!:  And Other Palindromes

So Many Dynamos!: And Other Palindromes

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  3 reviews
From the creator of "Go Hang A Salami! I'm a Lasagna Hog! "comes another collection of reversable phrases.
Jon Agee and his better half, Eega Noj, have conspired again to inspire palindromania in Mom, Pop, Sis, and the family pup. With over sixty new reversible absurdities, readers will be doing a double take, while the preposterous illustrations leave them begging between
Published March 10th 1997 by Sunburst Books (first published October 31st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about So Many Dynamos!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about So Many Dynamos!

Robert
I love language. Admittedly, however, palindromes have always stumped me. I am just not good at coming up with them, yet I am fascinated to read them. This book is replete with with some interesting ones. Most were new to me.

The book is presented much like my classroom idiom project: the palindrome is stated and then an image that puts the palindrome in context is displayed. That is helpful.

Remarkable Melba Kramer is much better seen when an old lady is in the boxing ring against a real boxer.
Dolly
Sep 05, 2014 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: older children and parents reading with them
This is an entertaining collection of palindromes, some of which are quite long and humorous. The illustrations are cartoonish and complement the palindromes nicely.

Our girls loved reading these aloud and we will certainly look for more books like this at our local library.
Tyler Bruns
I guess I don't enjoy palindromes as much as the next... I tried though!
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jan 06, 2015
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Bree
Bree added it
Oct 23, 2014
Craig
Craig added it
Aug 21, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Jj
Jj added it
Apr 06, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Dec 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Little Santa My Rhinoceros Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? Milo's Hat Trick Terrific