Start by marking “Reasonable Doubt (Harlequin Intrigue #92)” as Want to Read:
Reasonable Doubt (Harlequin Intrigue #92)

Reasonable Doubt (Harlequin Intrigue #92)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  9 reviews
She made a promise to a dying woman.
Nothing less would have convinced Brenna Morgan to return to the Crescent Moon claim--to face the doubts she'd fled so long ago. But soon she discovered that prowlers, vandals and unnatural noises had invaded the isolated mining claim that had been in her family for generations. And her new neighbor, Tyler Ross, was not the first or the
Mass Market Paperback, 252 pages
Published May 1st 1988 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Reasonable Doubt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reasonable Doubt

Lauren
I love Catherine Anderson and I wanted to read her older novels. I have to remind myself that I just have a hard time with romances written before the mid 90s! I go through this with a lot of authors that have current novels that I love. The story is well written, but female characters have changed so much over the past 30 years that I find myself looking at leads in the 80s novels with a current eye. And then sadly those women get on my nerves!
Linda
This book was part of a two book classic stories released several years ago. You can tell the level of writing with this book compared to what Catherine Anderson writes today. This is a story about Brenna Morgan who has come to live in her Grandmother's cabin and photographer Tyler Ross. There is some suspense in the story but a lot of the happenings were just not believable. It was a nice read and by the end, the story did get better.
Michelle
Brenna and Tyler trying to solve the mystery of counterfeit money and hidden gold. Boring.
Diane
This was a very easy read. I have read nearly all of CA books available. When I find one I haven't read I get excited. My 9 year old even looks out for them at book stores. I truly enjoy Catherine Anderson Books. There were so many characters brought in that I had to keep going back to the descriptions in front of book to remind myself who was who. I did feel that lead character Breanna Morgan would have a little more common sense comming from a family that had a stake in a gold mine. Over all v ...more
Dpic
Feb 03, 2014 Dpic added it
nice
Malsha
Did not touch my heart in any way. I read it because I was bored and the subway ride was long. I finished it because I started it. This is my first book by C.A but I still have hope for her because I really loved the writing style. Wish she dealt with more emotional business.
This is an early Catherine Anderson book. Nice plot, exciting story. You can definitely tell she has developed as a writer over time. This story doesn't have quite as much emotional depth as some of her more recent works, but it's still worth reading.
Vanessa
I love Catherine Anderson's books, and this one is no different! It's a short story that you can read in an afternoon on a snowy day with a roaring fire and a cup of hot chocolate.
Sweetweeks
ISBN-10: 0373470851
ISBN-13: 978-0373470853

# Mass Market Paperback: 256 pages
# Publisher: Harlequin (October 10, 2006

Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches
Michele Stewart
Michele Stewart marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Lizzie b
Lizzie b marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Jennie DeMay
Jennie DeMay marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 18, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Mar 08, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Lupe Murillo
Lupe Murillo marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jan 27, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Kristyn
Kristyn marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
  • Up Against the Wall (The Precinct: Vice Squad #1) (The Precinct #5)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • Catspaw II
  • Personal Protector (Colby Agency, #5)
  • Pregnesia (Recovery Men, #3)
  • Shotgun Bride
(1)romance author:
Adeline Catherine was born on 22 December 1948 in in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA. She always yearned to be a writer like her mother. The morning that one of her professors asked if she could use samples of Catherine’s creative writing on an overhead projector
More about Catherine Anderson...
Annie's Song Baby Love Comanche Moon (Comanche, #1) Phantom Waltz My Sunshine