Start by marking “I Got the Show Right Here: The Amazing, True Story of How an Obscure Brooklyn Horn Player Became the Last Great Broadway Showman” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review

Guys & Dolls...The Boyfriend...How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying...Can-Can... These are just a few of the many Broadway shows produced by the legendary Cy Feuer, who, in partnership with the late Ernest H. Martin, brought to life many of America's most enduring musicals.

Cy Feuer was at the center of these creations, as well as the films based on two of

Published May 11th 2010 by Simon & Schuster Inc (first published March 17th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about I Got the Show Right Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Got the Show Right Here

Carol
Nov 11, 2012 Carol rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this history of the shows produced by this musical theatre team. Their names don't roll off your tongue like Rogers & Hammerstein, but they produced a solid body of classic musicals. The best part of the book for me was all the backstage gossip, inside information, and little tidbits about famous people. But it was written in an easy to read style.
Luca Manna
Luca Manna marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Joseph
Joseph rated it liked it
May 24, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Kenneth
Kenneth rated it liked it
May 20, 2012
Karen Siddall
Karen Siddall rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2012
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2009