Who Pooped in the Park? Yosemite National Park: Scats and Tracks for Kids

Who Pooped in the Park? Yosemite National Park: Scats and Tracks for Kids

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Watch where you step! Sometimes the animals that live in Yosemite National Park are hard to find, but you can always find their poop! Come along with Emily, Michael, and their family as they find poop (scat) and footprints (tracks) and discover which animal made them.
Published February 1st 2005 by Farcountry Press

To ask other readers questions about Who Pooped in the Park? Yosemite National Park, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Pooped in the Park? Yosemite National Park

Tracy
Jan 28, 2008 Tracy marked it as my-friend-wrote-this
My cousin's husband writes this collection of books! Pick one up if you take a trip to one of our national parks and learn something new!
Tracy Peirano
Tracy Peirano marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Lisa Vegan
Lisa Vegan marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Gary
Sep 18, 2012 Gary added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Douglas Bartlett
Douglas Bartlett marked it as to-read
May 26, 2012
CaraBeara
CaraBeara marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2010
Amy
Amy added it
Jan 31, 2010
UPDATE NOVEMBER 2013: Thank you to all 743 of you who entered the giveaway for my 18th Who Pooped? book, which is set in the Cascade mountains. If you are one of the five winners, please send me a message and let me know how you'd like it signed. I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

Although I'm best known now for my children's nature books (specifically the Who Pooped in the Park? serie...more
More about Gary D. Robson...
Who Pooped in the Park? Yellowstone National Park Who Pooped in the Park? Grand Canyon National Park Who Pooped in the Park? Glacier National Park Who Pooped in the Park? Big Bend National Park: Scat & Tracks for Kids Who Pooped in the Park? Rocky Mountain National Park: Scats and Tracks for Kids