Start by marking “Who Pooped in the Park? Rocky Mountain National Park: Scats and Tracks for Kids” as Want to Read:
Who Pooped in the Park? Rocky Mountain National Park: Scats and Tracks for Kids

Who Pooped in the Park? Rocky Mountain National Park: Scats and Tracks for Kids

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This charming tale of Michael, Emily, and their parents as they explore each national park and discover scat and tracks is designed to both entertain and educate. Wildlife can be elusive, and both kids are disappointed when, at first, they don't encounter many animals in the park. The kids quickly learn, however, that there are animals all around, and these creatures leave ...more
Published June 30th 2005 by Farcountry Press (first published May 30th 2005)

Be the first to ask a question about Who Pooped in the Park? Rocky Mountain National Park

Deb
I bought this book for one of my niece's whose family actually lives in Rocky Mountain National Park. I thought it was a fun book for either children, teenagers, or families to take with them to the park. Lots of great info and tidbits on the animals that live in the park.
Hilary Mclellan
Bought this one for my son on a recent trip to Colorado. Who could resist a book about poop? Would work with my fifth graders, too, when talking about ecosystems. And I'm sure they would be equally as entertained by the title as my five year old was!
JenWinEd
JenWinEd marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Lizzy
Lizzy added it
Jul 28, 2014
Tracy Peirano
Tracy Peirano marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Gary
Sep 18, 2012 Gary added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012
Tracy
Tracy added it
Jan 28, 2008
Although I'm best known now for my children's nature books (specifically the Who Pooped in the Park? series), I began in the computer and electronics world, and I've written several technical books, one of which is used as a textbook in several colleges.

In 2001, I set aside my 20 years of technical and entrepreneurial management and moved to Montana to focus on my writing and purchase Red Lodge Bo
More about Gary D. Robson...
Who Pooped in the Park? Yellowstone National Park Who Pooped in the Park? Glacier National Park Who Pooped in the Park? Grand Canyon National Park Who Pooped in the Sonoran Desert?: Scats and Tracks for Kids Who Pooped in the Park? Big Bend National Park: Scat & Tracks for Kids