Start by marking “Enchantment (Spellbound, #3)” as Want to Read:
Enchantment (Spellbound, #3)

Enchantment (Spellbound #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  386 ratings  ·  62 reviews
Graylee Perez returned from the dead, took on a duplicate, and now faces her biggest adventure yet.

Summer escape.

Or so Gray thought until her old adversary, Adrian Montez, brings his magic show to Spain.

Gray seeks out a Spanish wizard to help banish Adrian from her life once and for all. Instead, she tumbles headfirst into a love spell with the arrogant warloc
Published April 6th 2013 by Nikki Jefford (first published April 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Enchantment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enchantment

Fated Truth Volume One of The True Wtich Saga by Tasha GwartneyShine Not Burn by Elle CaseyFalling into You by Jasinda WilderLick by Kylie ScottBullet by Jade C. Jamison
NEW Indie Books of 2013
112th out of 574 books — 1,036 voters
Hex Hall by Rachel HawkinsDemonglass by Rachel HawkinsSpell Bound by Rachel HawkinsHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingThe Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Young Adult Novels with Witches
60th out of 145 books — 182 voters

More lists with this book...

Nikki Jefford
Apr 06, 2013 Nikki Jefford added it  ·  (Review from the author)
It’s here! The Spellbound Trilogy is complete!

Gray came back from the dead, took on a double of herself, and now faces her biggest test yet. . . a love spell!

Is this duplicate doomed to wander the earth alone or will she find herself falling in love for real?

Spellbound #3 was inspired by my favorite Buffy episode, Something Blue (Season 4, episode 9), in which Buffy and Spike fall in love and get engaged. Isn’t it fun when magic goes awry?

I hope you love it!
I love this series, and this book is by far my favorite. I actually wanted to start it all over again as soon as I finished I liked it so much. Gray has gone through so, so much and all I wanted for her is a good happy ending and for those who wronged her and her family to go down. Now, things are rather complicated so I can't really get into specifics without spoilers for the series, but this particular book is about Gray in Europe. She's first in Spain where she's in a place where they don't ...more
Jun 07, 2012 Megan marked it as to-read
This cover is AMAZING! <3
Reviewed on Lili Lost in a Book

Oh boy, what can I say about the end of this series? Well, it's bittersweet. It was such an amazing series (one of the BEST witchy magical ones!) that I am just sad to see it end! There was no doubt in my mind that I would love this book as much as the first two in the series. And you know what, it was effing amazing! Such a great ending to a wonderful series!

In this book we get to see what duplicate Graylee (who goes by Gray) has been up to. With the other Grayle
This was probably my favorite of the three books. Short, sweet, and cute sums it up. I was right about Adrian, I was happy this story was about Grey and not Lee, and I loved what happened to Charlene (so fitting haha).
Tonesha Reese
What's a little magic between old friends or enemies for that matter? I knew there had to be so much more to Adrian and this book did not disappoint. I got to know him, love him, and root for him when things went a little gray *pun intended:)*
Ali *The Black Heart*
I was recently at an author event where Margaret Stohl stated someone once told her, your third book is always the best. Now, I won't go as far as saying that this rings true in every series I have ever read. I will say it is the truth with the Nikki Jefford's Spellbound series. Enchantment absolutely is the best of the three and ends the series in a content and tidy manner.

What made Enchantment so much better than Entanglement or Duplicity? In a word, Adrian. Adrian Montez is mysterious, magnet
Aug 07, 2013 Katy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of YA books with magic and a bit of romance
Shelves: ebook
Book Info: Genre: Paranormal
Reading Level: Young Adult
Recommended for: fans of YA books with magic and a bit of romance
Trigger Warnings: treachery, deceit, violence, attempted murder.

My Thoughts: It isn't made obvious prior to this, but we end up with some background on Adrian at the start of this book and his family is Russian. What kind of Russian last name is Montez? Not a typical one, that's for sure! But it turns out Adrian's nan married a Spaniard. Yeah, that's a minor spoiler, but nothing
Cheyenne Teska
When Gray chose to spend her summer in Europe, she didn't think that she'd run into anyone she knew from her life back home. It was supposed to be a new start. Unfortunately, she comes face-to-face with an old nemesis who just won't leave her alone. Things get sticky when she tries to banish him from her life, but ends up falling head-over-heels for him instead. Will she be able to walk away from her feelings, or will she give in and allow herself to have the love she's been longing for?

If you'v
Mad about
Was eagerly awaiting the third and last installment in the Spellbound Trilogy and it didn't disappoint.

With Lee and Raj graduating High School Gray feels the third wheel so follows her dream of spending a summer in Barcelona but she does so with a twist. While she's at the retreat none of the Witches there can practice magic but with a solid group of friends that's not an issue until she goes to a surprise event, a magic show.

He promised her mother he'd stay away but Adrian Montez isn't one to b
Danielle Young
Gray has been through a lot. Things that no witch or person should have to go through. In an attempt to find herself and take a break from the life that has taken so much from her, Gray goes to Barcelona. Where she joins a non-magical retreat. Just when she has come to terms with not using her magic her past shows up, in the form of one Adrian Montez. Now desperate to get rid of Adrian, Gray will do anything including banishing the wizard. But things don't happen quite the way she expects, as he ...more
Melissa ( Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf)
Enchantment, the third installment in Nikki Jefford's Spellbound Series, was a very solid conclusion to a very enjoyable series. Let's start with the setting: Summer vacation to Europe? Yes Please!!! I loved how Nikki took us on tour through Barcelona and Paris. The sights, the sounds, and goodness...the food! The pacing was perfect - I never felt rushed but also never felt that the path to the conclusion meandered too far from the main plot. I think that Nikki's writing style has only improved ...more
If someone put a love spell on you, and it caused you to fall for someone you've always considered an enemy, and then you found that you legitimately enjoyed their company, would you really care that it was a spell? I mean, you're the happiest you've been in your life, would you want the spell broken?

This is one of many issues Graylee Perez has to face in Nikki Jefford's spectacular conclusion to her Spellbound trilogy, "Enchantment."

Graylee had it rough during the first two books. She died, th
I don't know what it is about these books, but i just DEVOUR them! The premises are unique and fun, and this conclusion was no exception. I loved it! I thought Grey and Adrian were ADORABLE! 10x more adorable than my original faves Raj and Lee. I also loved the setting; Rome and Paris, and getting to be abpart of the confusing feelings that come with loving someone your not supposed to. I don't want to say too much, but I will say the action is more on the back burner and this book is more focus ...more
K.A. Last
What an amazing conclusion to a fantastic series. I am almost speechless about my feelings towards Enchantment, but I can tell you it had me enchanted from the very first page.

I laughed, I got angry, and I even cried. During the first two books of the series I didn’t particularly like Adrian Montez. I never really pictured him as a romantic player, but while reading Enchantment, I slowly fell in love with him. He definitely had me under his spell.

If you like love, humour, and a whole lot of sass
I really liked the first book in the series when i first read it, but when i reread it recently, i wasn't that keen on it.
When the second book ended up being slightly worse, i was contemplating putting the series down.

In the end, i decided to get it over and done with, just to see how it all ends.

Now i wish i never bothered.

One word can describe it perfectly - Dull.

By 20%, i was losing interest, and by 50%, i was wishing for the end to come.

The only bit that was interesting was the last 10% or
S.M. Boyce
ENCHANTMENT offers a satisfying conclusion to an entertaining and fun series. Sad to see it come to an end, but it was a great ride.
"Maybe it was all a spell, but then again, what was love if not an enchantment that eventually turned to truth."

Mostly fulfilling conclusion to the trilogy: twins sharing one body, then a "duplicate" of one twin, then... Grey gets to move on. With the magic chaos of her life, a spell, and one twin floating in limbo though, that's not exactly easy. Magic, love, sass.

Slight spoiler / complaint:
In the first book, I defended its at-times non-PC approach. Except. But. However. :D In the first, the t
Emma Meade
A fun filled conclusion to the Spellbound trilogy.
The plot veered off in a totally different direction to what I'd predicted. That was a nice surprise. The descriptions of Barcelona were spot on. I was brought right back to the gorgeous city.
These books have become more New Adult than YA as the series progressed, something I appreciated as the characters are growing up. I'm sad to say goodbye to Gray and the rest of the gang.
An entertaining, magic infused trilogy.
Loving Adrian!
In the first book Entangled, we meet Gray and Charlene: twin witches who end up sharing a body. In book two Duplicity, Gray is duplicated, so now there are two Gray's and there should only be one. Now on to the last book in this series, Enchantment. In some series the last book may you leave you unsatisfied. That is NOT the case in the spellbound series. I liked Entanglement and Duplicity books in this series but I loved Enchantment and why???? Nikki took a character that I really
Lisa Radloff
No comment at this time due to spoiler! I mean its only been out a week; I can't do that.... :)
Awesome installment. I preferred this one to the second book.
Kami Dodson-Perry
Book #3 in the Spellbound series

I think out of all of the books this ones was my favorite.

**SPOILER ALERT - please do not read if you have not read book #1 & 2**

I like that this story was focused on the duplicate Grey which is still going by Grey. I feel that she is more the real Greylee since Lee has changed so much. Lee had to change being that she is in Stacey's world & body.

As we focus on Grey she has traveled to Spain and enrolled herself into a camp of sorts. It is to take a break
Bri (Books and Ashes)
What I liked: I love how we get to learn more about the magical community in this book, and more about the magic that comes with it! There’s a lot of backstory for Adrian at the beginning so we can learn more about him and how he came to be, and I liked learning about how he came to be who he is. Most of the characters are likable, at least at some point in the story. Nan especially, she was a really interesting character but I didn’t understand her motivations originally. And then we have Charl ...more
Cynthia Stacey
WOW is all that comes to mind when I finished this book. What an amazing conclusion to a fabulous series. It is hard to write a review about the third book without giving anything away so this will be short and sweet.

I have to admit that I wasn’t a fan of Adrian in the first two books. He came off a little sleazy and a little bit evil, but I like that we get to know him on a more personal level in the third book and I have definitely changed my mind. He is a little bit bad (part of the appeal)
In book 2, we were introduced to the duplicate Graylee Perez, and even though I didn't care for her too much because I felt she was stuck in the past, I'm glad to see her find her place and happiness in this final installment :) I felt like the original 'Lee' got her happy ending with Raj. So it was only right for Gray to find hers. This final installment in the Spellbound Trilogy was just as fast paced and entertaining as the other installments. But I am so sad to see this trilogy end, but all ...more
Thomas Winship
When assessing Enchantment, the third and concluding entry into Nikki Jefford’s “Spellbound Trilogy,” I was tempted to kick things off with a trite phrase (or three, LOL)—something along the lines of: the third time’s a charm for Jefford … but that would have been appropriate only if Jefford’s first two efforts had somehow failed to turn the trick. Well, anyone who has read my reviews of Entangled and Duplicity—or, better yet, read the books themselves—knows that Jefford turns tricks like an old ...more
Much like its predecessors, Enchantment is a fun, light-hearted, and magical read. However, it is missing some of the excitement of the previous book. It starts off a little slow with Gray in Spain, on a non-magical retreat. Things do start to pick up a bit once she runs into Adrian, and she has a reaction to him that she wasn't quite expecting. About halfway in, I really started to enjoy Enchantment. I had an idea of where the story would go when I finished Duplicity, and it was not what I got ...more
I have loved both of the first two books in this series, Entangled and Duplicity, and this one is just as fabulous as the first two. It is the perfect ending to a wonderful trilogy.

Graylee is just 17 and has been through more in her life than the average girl her age, but it never seems to really end for her. Even when she tries to escape it all for a little while, it follows her. And suddenly her world is turned upside down yet again, in ways she couldn't have possibly imagined.

In the first cou
  • Along Came a Spider (Transplanted Tales, #3)
  • Alpha Moon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles, #7)
  • Familiar
  • Dreamscape (Netherworld, #1)
  • Turning Tides (Elements, #3)
  • Falling (Falling Angels Saga, #4)
  • Love's Magic (Boadicea, #1)
  • Funny Tragic Crazy Magic (Tragic Magic, #1)
  • Silent Warrior (Dragon Kings, #0.5)
  • Sins of the Lost (Grigori Legacy, #3)
  • The Gleaning - (The Spellspinners of Melas County, #2)
  • Shattered (Hidden Series, #3)
  • The Problem with Promises (Mystwalker, #3)
  • On the Scent (Psychic Detective Series, #1)
  • Mythology: The Wicked (Mythology #2)
  • Sing Sweet Nightingale (The Dream War Saga, #1)
  • The Turning Tides (Marina's Tales, #4)
  • Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy, #2)
Nikki Jefford loves fictional bad boys and heroines who kick butt. Books, travel, TV series, hiking, writing and motorcycle riding are her favorite escapes. She loves meeting people from all walks of life, from around the globe, and wouldn’t trade her French husband in for anyone – not even Spike!

She’s a third generation Alaskan, born & raised in Anchorage, now living in Northern Washington. C
More about Nikki Jefford...

Spellbound (3 books)
  • Entangled (Spellbound, #1)
  • Duplicity (Spellbound, #2)
Entangled (Spellbound, #1) Aurora Sky (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #1) Northern Bites (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #2) Duplicity (Spellbound, #2) Bad Blood (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #3)