Start by marking “The Horny Leprechaun 1” as Want to Read:
The Horny Leprechaun 1

The Horny Leprechaun 1 (The Horny Tales #1)

All Karen wanted to do was go to Ireland. It has always been her dream. That is until she goes out hiking one day and finds the rainbow’s end. Unfortunately, she runs into one pissed off Leprechaun who thinks she is after his gold. Now the Leprechaun wants payment for trespassing. Will Karen find a pot of gold or a whole lot more?

Warnings: This story contains oral sex, fo
Published June 6th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Horny Leprechaun 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Horny Leprechaun 1

Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsForbidden by Tabitha SuzumaConsequences by Aleatha RomigComfort Food by Kitty Thomas
Taboo Reads
176th out of 990 books — 1,832 voters
My Secret by Mallory WestBrigid's Blessing by Tawny SavageAdin's Adventure by Andromeda BlissSasha's Story by Andromeda BlissThe Horny Night Gaunt by Nikita King
Best Monster/Bizarre Erotica Book
25th out of 245 books — 150 voters

More lists with this book...

karen

HEY KROK ZERO - I AM ABOUT TO RUIN GOODREADS FOR YOU AGAIN!

this addition to the burgeoning world of monsterotica is a) about a leprechaun which is good because it is all new to me, and b) about a girl named karen.

it is as though the erotica world has heard about me and is tailoring itself to meet my needs. it knew i needed a leprechaun to add to my mental Q and A of "how do they do it??" so it called me by name.

however, the leprechaun in this book would not care about my needs. he is pretty gra
mark monday
Jul 29, 2012 mark monday rated it it was ok
Shelves: sexathon
well i am here in sweltering, humid Washington D.C. for a week-long conference, and i just have to ask: who would ever live here? my God, it is like living inside someone's armpit! i miss San Francisco. i miss my cat! i will never complain about either one again.

so what better way to pass the time than to sneak out of Session 4395x-1015b: Health Care Reform Plus Too Much Data Plus Annoying Researcher Who Should Take A Public Speaking Class Plus Folks Need To Wear Some Fookin' Deodorant Once In A
Sammy Loves Books
Karen has finally taken her dream trip to Ireland and is looking forward to becoming one with nature. While her girlfriends are on a shopping spree, Karen decides to soak up some fresh air and ends up following a rainbow. Alone. Ladies, please let this be a warning, and I can't stress this enough. Never take a walk alone into the woods. There is no telling what you may find. Or what may find you.

Leprechaun Lucky Charms

So when Karen finds the Leprechaun's gold, he gets a little pissed and demands payment for her attemp
Abbie
4 Green, everywhere. Heavenly! Tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will go for a hike to enjoy the land. Stars.
leprechaun
“What the fuck are you doing in here?” Shocked and a little frightened, Karen quickly turned around and saw a little man about four or five feet tall.

Karen is in Ireland, finally able to go there. A nice hotel with rolling hills, so she goes for a hike... and follows a rainbow...

So bad it's good.

It's so bizarre.

Leprechaun.

Leprechaun living in a cave.

Horny leprechaun living in a cave.

Onto the second
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
***3 Kinda Believable Stars***

Too much believable in my book...not like those MERMEN!!! hahahaha

This leprechaun, Collin, has an 8 inch THICK penis that he can perform for hours with multiple ejaculations in order to impregnate his women.

This is just the first book....I wonder what happens next??
Paula
Sep 20, 2012 Paula rated it it was amazing
Shelves: monster-love

I loved this story. This is what I call "Tough Love". No I mean "Rough Love". No, love had nothing to do with this story. I know! "Rough Sex". There that's what I mean. Although love could have something to do with it if there were a SEQUEL in the works and it seems I'm not the only person who feels that way either. Well I give it 5 stars and a hope for more about that pushy, yet Sexy, and horny leprechaun. Now I just found out that Nikita has just finished a third short story so I'm off to read
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️
Sep 14, 2013 Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ rated it did not like it
Recommended to Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️ by: Jill
What the heck did I just read??!¡!... Surprised
Maryjanezigzag
Oct 14, 2012 Maryjanezigzag rated it it was amazing

The Horny Leprechaun has the most 'forced' atmosphere of Nikita King's 'Horny' books (ha ha horny books!) Collins is a mean little bugger & Karen's trespass into his gold-filled lair has him wound up big time. He decides to mete out his punishment in a thoroughly physical and sweaty biological way. Karen wants to fight him, but dang the little fella knows what to do with his equipment! This is a pretty edgy story. I have to admit there were elements (view spoiler)
Delilah Fawkes
Jun 08, 2012 Delilah Fawkes rated it liked it
This leprechaun is packing more than gold!

In this erotic story, a woman finds a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but what she doesn't count on is the angry leprechaun, ready to punish her for trespassing!

This story is interesting because it's very witty and fun, but then it also gets dark and very dubious consent-y. I enjoyed it, but sometimes the fun tone clashed with the semi disturbing content. This is one bad leprechaun!

I'd recommend it for anyone who enjoys forced seduction fantasies
Greta is Erikasbuddy
Jun 06, 2012 Greta is Erikasbuddy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Monster Sex Enthusiasts
Are you looking for something a little out of the ordinary?

Looking something a bit off the wall?

Need a good monster book that leaves you wanting more?

Then do I have a book for you!

Nakita King is the newest author to the Monster Erotica world and she doesn't disappoint.

Her idea of a forced seduction between an American hiker and a randy leprechaun will leave you breathless in more ways than one.

It makes you wonder what's at the end of the rainbow.

Can't wait to read more horny tales!!
Lance Greenfield
Feb 06, 2014 Lance Greenfield rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful short erotica story which is steamy hot from beginning to end.

After a very short build up, Karen finds herself in the cave of a creature who is half leprechaun, half human. He is called Collins. Fortunately for Karen Collins has the best (attributes) of both species. I shall say no more!

Having caught Karen with her hands, quite literally, in his fabled pot of gold, Collins is determined to take payment in kind, whether Karen likes it or not. He is very strong: too powerful fo
Brandi Burlington
Jun 10, 2012 Brandi Burlington rated it it was amazing
Don't piss off a Horny Leprechaun!

A girl goes looking for her pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and instead finds herself being violated in all kinds of ways by a very well-hung leprehaun.

I'm looking forward to a sequel, the main character Karen learned that there is no such thing as a free pot of gold for the taking, but will she be able to get the gold? Will the leprechaun get to see that there is no such thing as a quick and easy lay? So many questions!

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
Sep 20, 2013 JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust rated it really liked it
Shelves: yes-i-really-did
Don't judge me----> I liked it. SMDH

Anonymous
Really liked this story. It starts with Karen exploring more than she should, and gets caught up in *an unexpected situation. The story ends leaving me wanting more.
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Wow..LMAO..this was actually a funny read..at only 14 pages it was a little gem!! I enjoyed it!!
 photo tumblr_m7yta8puXw1rwcc6bo1_250_zps10143339.gif
Scubasubiker
Ah....not sure how to rate this one. How can I be turned on and turned WAY THE HELL OFF at the same time. I honestly don't know how to rate this raunchy ass story. Let me get back to everyone on that.....
DirtyLittleBookWhore
Apr 21, 2013 DirtyLittleBookWhore rated it it was amazing
A visit to Ireland, a cave at the end of the rainbow, and a trespass that needs to be punished.

Karen had always dreamed of visiting Ireland and walking through the lush, magical woods of such an enchanted land. As she is out exploring, she follows a rainbow to a cave where she finds a pot of gold – and an angry leprechaun who has an idea of exactly how she should be punished.

When Karen set out for her hike, she wasn’t planning on following a rainbow to its end. She also wasn’t anticipating findi
Anna
Oct 19, 2013 Anna rated it liked it
I actually think this was a little funny along with short and sharp so to speak. There certainly isn't much story building here but it is rough and fun for what it is.
Ela
Jun 04, 2015 Ela rated it liked it
That was short pure smut...
hIpnoticraQs
Nov 28, 2015 hIpnoticraQs rated it really liked it
Fun, hilarious and ridiculous raunchiness that was 1/5 story & 4/5 smut.
Miku
Sep 18, 2016 Miku rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
Not really sure why I read this but this was a quick fun light read for me.
Laima
What a story!!! The main character, Karen, is a feisty young visitor to Ireland. She goes on a walk and discovers the luck of the Irish at the end of the rainbow.

Who knew little men could be so powerful?!?

I really think there will be a sequel just based on the last paragraph.

"Mark my words, lass, if you are carrying my babe, I will find you and bring you back here. Do not mistake that girl...do not mistake that..."

I hope there will be.

Queen
Feb 24, 2013 Queen rated it liked it
This story was all right. It "gets to the point" pretty quickly. Fun concept! Ok for a fast little read.
Ladymcbeth
Mar 27, 2014 Ladymcbeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, paranormal
OMG ... It's a long time i read this story and I completly forget to write a word about my feeling.
I looooove this short story, and it's hot and make me horny at some point ^^
Myste Snow
Myste Snow rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2015
Alizé
Alizé rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2015
Kitty Raellyn
Kitty Raellyn rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Lana Harvey
Lana Harvey rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Ritz
Ritz rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2014
Brianna
Brianna rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Forced By A Werewolf
  • Cum For Bigfoot 2
  • Virgin Sacrifice (Bred to the Beast: The Virgin Trilogy, #2)
  • Breeding The Female (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #2)
  • Ravaged By the Raptor
  • My Stone Lover
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • The Panther's Desire (Were-Cats of Apple Creek, #1)
  • Kiss of Flame  (The Dragon's Virgin Tribute, #1)
  • The Cop Next Door
  • Demon Seed
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • The Goblin Between Her Thighs (The Marechal Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Owning Arabella
  • Lord Melchior
  • The Ultimate Submission
  • Milking Kimberly
  • Tricked (Demon's Mark, #2)

Nikita King currently came out of retirement to write her first complete novel, Taken.

The Taken Series includes two books, Taken and Haunted. She originally published it under another pen name, only to realize that she had many beloved fans who would not want to miss out on this new adventure in her writing career.

She still wanted to thank all of her fans that made her:

* Kindle Erotica Top 75 Best
More about Nikita King...

The Horny Tales (5 books)
  • The Horny Night Gaunt
  • The Horny Minotaur
  • The Horny Leprechaun 2
  • The Horny Werewolf

“I am going to fuck you seven ways til Sunday and you're going to go along for the ride.” 4 likes
“Let go of me you little fucker!” 1 likes