Start by marking “Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes: A Mindful Eating Program for Thriving with Prediabetes or Diabetes” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The author of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat joins with a diabetes expert in Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes. This guide helps readers with diabetes mindfully manage blood sugar levels, balance eating for enjoyment with eating for health, and take charge of managing their diabetes.
Published April 1st 2012 by New Harbinger Publications (first published January 1st 2012)

Be the first to ask a question about Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes

Monique
I've lived with diabetes for more than 10 years and still have some lessons to learn in controlling this disease. This book was a excellent reminder of why I need to stay on top of my game with eating less, exercising more and drinking enough water. Do all things in moderation and do what you love were quick pick me up that I try to manage daily.
Sandy
I liked the approach of this book - it's not a meal plan book or set of directions, but a guide to getting you thinking about what/how/why/when/what you eat - i.e. mindful eating. It gave me a lot to think about, and, with luck, implement.
Jenny
Great book! I started telling people about it when I was halfway through it. I ate instinctually yesterday, based on the Hunger/Fullness scale and it was a very interesting experience. I'm going to continue doing it.
Darren
Diabetes is a growing problem around the world, exacerbated often by poor dietary control and overeating. A much-larger group of people are at risk of getting diabetes and already have pre-diabetes, a state in which some but not all of the diagnostic criteria for diabetes are met. Once caught, the long-term prognosis is not great, requiring strict dietary restrictions and often lifestyle changes as well as medication.

This book tries to plough a more manageable pathway for those affected by diabe
Lisaanne
Lisaanne marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
L.M.
L.M. marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Wpgbookaddict
Wpgbookaddict marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Melody Arteaga-roa
Melody Arteaga-roa is currently reading it
May 10, 2014
AnnaM
AnnaM marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
AnnaM
AnnaM marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jan 12, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle Am I Hungry? What to Do When Diets Don't Work Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating: Mindful Eating Program for Healing Your Relationship with Food & Your Body Michelle Goes on a Diet ... That Lasted 20 Years F is for fitness