Start by marking “The Princeton Review Word Smart : Building a More Educated Vocabulary” as Want to Read:
The Princeton Review Word Smart : Building a More Educated Vocabulary

The Princeton Review Word Smart : Building a More Educated Vocabulary

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The fun way to improve English grammar and vocabulary and to improve standardized test scores The humorous, irreverent style makes these programs perfect for getting students back into the swing of school. Laugh-out-loud examples, reviews, monologues, and short quizzes make the information easy to absorb.
Audio CD, Large Print, 0 pages
Published August 7th 2001 by Living Language

To ask other readers questions about The Princeton Review Word Smart , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princeton Review Word Smart

Lisa
Although the blurb from Princeton Review says, "The fun way to improve English grammar and vocabulary...," this isn't my idea of fun. I would describe it as "not too painful" and informative. If you are preparing for the SAT's or feel the need to improve your vocabulary, it would be a good idea to know these words.

Barb
I decided to give this 2 stars because even though it wasn't of interest to me, someone else who's in college may find this helpful. I don't even know why I picked it up in the first place.
Red_blue
Red_blue marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Yi A Zhou
Yi A Zhou marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Azi
Azi marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
J,s Yun
J,s Yun marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Jiyoung
Jiyoung marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
April
April added it
Jul 10, 2012
Chris
Chris added it
Feb 22, 2009
Negotiate Smart: The Secrets of Successful Negotiation The Princeton Review Word Smart & Grammar Smart CD The Drag Queens of New York: A Field Guide Word Smart, Genius Edition: Building a Phenomenal Vocabulary The Princeton Review Word Smart II CD: Building an Even More Educated Vocabulary