Start by marking “A Lenten Journey with Jesus Christ and Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity” as Want to Read:
A Lenten Journey with Jesus Christ and Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity

A Lenten Journey with Jesus Christ and Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity

"I think that in heaven my mission will be to draw souls by helping them go out of themselves to cling to God by a wholly simple and loving movement, and to keep them in this great silence within that will allow God to communicate himself to them and transform them into Himself." (Blessed Elizabeth, Letter 335).

How can we experience this inner silence, this sacred space wi
Published January 15th 2012 by Christus Publishing, LLC (first published January 1st 2012)

Be the first to ask a question about A Lenten Journey with Jesus Christ and Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity

Peter Mongeau
Feb 25, 2015 Peter Mongeau rated it it was amazing

“I think that in heaven my mission will be to draw souls by helping them go out of themselves to cling to God by a wholly simple and loveing movement, and to keep them in this great silence within that will allow God to communicate himself to them and transform them into Himself.” (Blessed Elizabeth, Letter 335).

How can we experience this inner silence, this sacred space within that awaits realization in the heart of each one if us?

. . . from A Lenten Jour
Brendan
Brendan rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2014
Katheryn
Katheryn rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2016
April
April marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
Mar 17, 2014
Joyce Colella
Joyce Colella marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015