Start by marking “Your Natural Medicine Cabinet: A Practical Guide to Drug-Free Remedies for Common Ailments” as Want to Read:

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Featuring the latest cutting-edge information on healing over 100 common ailments, Your Natural Medicine Cabinet focuses on the fastest-acting natural products available. Ideal for families, busy households, and anyone interested in natural alternatives for themselves and their children, it offers essential resources in a concise, user-friendly format. This easy-to-underst ...more
Published September 1st 2012 by Green Healing Press (first published August 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Your Natural Medicine Cabinet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Natural Medicine Cabinet

Julie Ann Dawson
I am a bit of a cynical homeopath. I prefer natural medicine options to most commercial medicine, but I do not assume the so-called “natural” remedy is always the best option or even the safest. Just because something is “natural” does not make it safe or effective. I was interested in Lennihan’s work because of her extensive experience (over 16 years as a holistic health professional). She is the type of person I am more likely to take seriously.

Your Natural Medicine Cabinet could be a good sta
Fast and easy read, although as another reviewer pointed out, should probably be considered with a grain of salt. Then again, whatever makes someone feel better makes them feel better and I'm a fan of that outcome.

Some of the author's remedies are time-tested grandma stuff (castor oil packs) and some stuff seems a little odd and totally out there (flower essences, c'mon) but in general it seems like a good starter book.
Laura DeLuca
Your Natural Medicine Cabinet is interesting enough to be read back to back, but its also one of those books you'll come back to again and again because it is filled with so much information. From my husband's back pain to my baby's ear infection, I was able to find all natural remedies to ease their suffering with items found in almost any household. This book takes things a step further than other home remedy books. They give you advice on how to stock your medicine cabinet, how to use homeopa ...more
Oedipa marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Stephanie is currently reading it
Apr 03, 2015
Jesikka marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Erynn Kay
Erynn Kay marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Martine Girard
Martine Girard marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Jeanne Helmreich
Jeanne Helmreich marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Elizabeth F
Elizabeth F marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Pam marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Allison marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Karen Sambogna
Karen Sambogna marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Casey Keller
Casey Keller marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Connie marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Shayz marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Katie Yatskan
Katie Yatskan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
The Practical Herbal Medicine Handbook: Your Quick Reference Guide to Healing Herbs & Remedies