Start by marking “I Am Not A Loser (Barry Loser, #1)” as Want to Read:
I Am Not A Loser (Barry Loser, #1)

I Am Not A Loser (Barry Loser #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  16 reviews
I've never minded that my name's Barry Loser because my coolness has always cancelled it out, but ever since Darren Darrenofski joined school with his horrible little crocodile face he's been completely ruining my life about it.

"I Am Not A Loser" is the first of three notebooks belonging to Barry Loser. Follow Barry as he tries throw off his loserness, take revenge on the
Published May 24th 2012 by Egmont (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about I Am Not A Loser, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am Not A Loser

Kiera
barry books are so funny and I like my dad is a loser cause my dad sssooo loserkeel . I amadjen my brother beaing keelish barry and my dad beaing the loserface dad. BY KIERA BAKER
Natalie
I'm 23 and I think this book is brilliant. It reminds me of the stupid things you would say as a kid and it's a giggle of a story.
Yim
After reading a bunch of books full of texts, this is a nice break! The story is hilarious and cute.
Danaldrich
Jul 19, 2015 Danaldrich marked it as to-read
its berry keel i loov eat
Alex Matthews
very good opening book and very funny
Shannon
Total keelness
Piers
Total keelness
Victoria
As a kid's bookseller come across many books that jump on the bandwagon of other authors. This has a simailr style to the Wimpy Kid books only aimed for the younger child. It is fun and simple and slightly crazy - it is written by the creator of the Waldo Pancake stuff so I suppose that is to be expected. I still prefer some of the other humerous titles for the 5-8 year old that are out there.
Charli
Not one of the best IYLYL titles for the wimpy kid series, but it's okay. The way it's written is a bit odd, and the overuse of saying amen at the end of a lot of pages was a little grating. It may be my age talking, but I'm not sure I quite 'got' it. I'll reccommend it as a last resort, but I know there are better books for this age range out there.
Tamara
my brother recommended me this, and it's been on my to-read shelf for a long time. I wish I read it sooner seeing as it's quite a funny little book. I love the illustration and the plot and it's just a fun read from start to finish! If you have any younger siblings then get this for them, they'll love it!
Daniel
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK IT IS AMAZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sally Walsh
Am I missing something?
Adam Cabuk
I loved this book,i loved how Barry referenced futer ratboy like an idol. The only thing that bugged me with this book is hey replaced cool with keel.
Bookworm062
It was okay ...................................
Eva Eva
Es el Manolito Gafotas inglés.
Arjit Shrivastava
Arjit Shrivastava is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2015
Aisha
Aisha marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Boitumelo
Boitumelo marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Agnieszka Sadza
Agnieszka Sadza marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Dhruv
Dhruv is currently reading it
Jun 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
After graduating with a first class degree in advertising, graphic design and illustration in 1997, Jim Smith was spotted by the owner of a small coffee shop chain and brought in to fill the walls of their flagship store with his paintings.

It was a three month contract; seventeen years later, Jim is head of design at Puccino's Worldwide Ltd, now an international coffee shop franchise with stores i
More about Jim Smith...

Barry Loser (3 books)
  • I Am Still Not a Loser (Barry Loser, #2)
  • I Am So Over Being a Loser (Barry Loser, #3)
My Dad is a Loser My Mum is a Loser I Am Still Not a Loser (Barry Loser, #2) I Am So Over Being a Loser (Barry Loser, #3) I Am Sort of a Loser (Barry Loser)

“including Mr Koops who doesn’t take teaching seriously enough if you ask me, especially right now at this exact moment in the history of the universe amen.” 0 likes