Barry Loser: I Am (Not) A Loser (Barry Loser, #1)

Barry Loser: I Am (Not) A Loser (Barry Loser #1)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  11 reviews
I've never minded that my name's Barry Loser because my coolness has always cancelled it out, but ever since Darren Darrenofski joined school with his horrible little crocodile face he's been completely ruining my life about it.

"I Am Not A Loser" is the first of three notebooks belonging to Barry Loser. Follow Barry as he tries throw off his loserness, take revenge on the...more
Published May 24th 2012 by Egmont (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Barry Loser, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barry Loser

Kiera
barry books are so funny and I like my dad is a loser cause my dad sssooo loserkeel . I amadjen my brother beaing keelish barry and my dad beaing the loserface dad. BY KIERA BAKER
Natalie
I'm 23 and I think this book is brilliant. It reminds me of the stupid things you would say as a kid and it's a giggle of a story.
Alex Matthews
very good opening book and very funny
Piers
Total keelness
Victoria
As a kid's bookseller come across many books that jump on the bandwagon of other authors. This has a simailr style to the Wimpy Kid books only aimed for the younger child. It is fun and simple and slightly crazy - it is written by the creator of the Waldo Pancake stuff so I suppose that is to be expected. I still prefer some of the other humerous titles for the 5-8 year old that are out there.
Charli
Not one of the best IYLYL titles for the wimpy kid series, but it's okay. The way it's written is a bit odd, and the overuse of saying amen at the end of a lot of pages was a little grating. It may be my age talking, but I'm not sure I quite 'got' it. I'll reccommend it as a last resort, but I know there are better books for this age range out there.
Daniel
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK IT IS AMAZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sally Walsh
Am I missing something?
Adam Cabuk
I loved this book,i loved how Barry referenced futer ratboy like an idol. The only thing that bugged me with this book is hey replaced cool with keel.
Bookworm062
It was okay ...................................
Vanessa
Vanessa is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2014
Katrina Cook
Katrina Cook marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Eva Eva
Eva Eva marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
My Dad is a Loser My Mum is a Loser I Am Nit A Loser I am sort of a Loser (Barry Loser) I am Still Not a Loser: 2 (Barry Loser)