Start by marking “Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 1

Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 1

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  6 reviews
With a worldwide war raging between humans and monsters, the young delivery men of the Gaya Desert Post Office do not pledge allegiance to any country or king. They are banded together by a pledge to deliver. "Fast. Precise. Secure." Banya, the craziest and craftiest of the bunch, will stop at nothing to get a job done. Known as the "Explosive Delivery Man" for his risk ta ...more
Published October 3rd 2006 by Dark Horse (first published September 27th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Banya, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Banya

Dave
Very conventional and derivative. Although this is manhwa (Korean manga)the style owes everything to manga (even down to the group dynamic of the protagonist trio--Hero, sidekick and tough as nails girl, who is the only who can beat up on the hero). Artistically, the illustrations are also derivative, owing everything to Peter Jackson's Orcs for the evil Tokken creatures of the book, for example.The illustrator does the traditional manga thing where some panels have people with just eyes and mou ...more
Rj Veit
Fast. precise. Secure. This book was awesome!!!!!!!!!
Rodney Wilder
The cover art and first couple pages drew me in, absolutely threw me to the floor with the detail and color. The rest of the book did not disappoint me. The art is amazingly detailed, refreshingly so, being fantastically epic in times of action, and laughingly lighthearted in times of comedy.

I really enjoy this manga and can't wait to pick up the next volume. For fans of Trigun, give this one a read. Definitely a winner.
Kimberly
I liked the trio, but they seemed too crazy and "rambunctious" to be part of the war that was going on. I felt like the plot wasn't serious enough, and the trio was so excited about their jobs which I thought wasn't realistic.
Todd
I loved the action and artwork, but most of the story was a bit boring.
Bodea
Bodea marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Aline
Aline added it
Sep 15, 2013
Vesey
Vesey added it
Sep 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 2 Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 3 Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 4 Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man Volume 5 High School 12