Start by marking “Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus, Vol. 2

Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus, Vol. 2 (Alien vs. Predators Omnibus #2)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Mankind's most lethal adversaries battle for supremacy, and whoever wins - we lose. In a skyliner high above the Alien-contaminated earth, Caryn Delacroix can't sleep. Terrifying images of pursuit, disfigurement and bloody death have invaded her peaceful dreams in her safe and privileged world. But they're only nightmares... or are they? The beautiful trophy-consort of cor ...more
Published October 30th 2007 by Dark Horse Books (first published October 16th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus, Vol. 2

Sérgio
Aug 22, 2011 Sérgio rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: bd
I bought this book because I found it really cheap in a bookstore and the prospect of reading 450 pages of comics about two of the coolest modern monsters didn’t seem too bad. Unfortunately I was wrong.

The main story, is the 300-pages long “Deadliest of the Species”, written by Chris Claremont, well known for his work in the X-Men comics. This was a really disappointing read.

In it we have an overdose of clunky dialogue but, despite of his verbose style, Claremont isn't able to make any of the c
Stephen Theaker
I started reading this when it arrived, forgetting that I'm still in the middle of the first omnibus. Never mind.

Most of this is one huge (three hundred page) story, "Deadliest of the Species", written by Chris Claremont with art by Jackson Guice and Eduardo Barreto. It's very ambitious, and Claremont makes a real effort to tell a science fiction story that's new to this universe, rather than rehashing the greatest hits. But while it's enjoyable, with a lot of exciting stuff going on, I have to
Oliver Hassani
This one isnt as good as the first omnibus. Both contain a "main" story, the longest and most well known story within the collection, and the first one's main story absolutely shits on this one's. The main story here is about taking high doses of Lysergic Acid after watching Dark City, Aliens: ressurection, and Predator 2... Beware, you may lose your sanity in the midst of reading it...
Athena Ninlil
I liked this better than the first volume. The stories are longer and the characters are more developed. The first story was the best.
Ronald Ward
More involvement with the predators, you get a sense of who they are. Good dynamics between the main character and the predators, even a rapport.

If they films were anything like these books they would be block busters.

Good action, a slowly developing plot that climaxes well. Not quite gripping but good enough.
Justin Young
Such are hard slog. The first story was tiring to read, the last few were a lot of fun- short, sweet and full of action (none of this trying to be cerebral carry on that doesn't mesh with the aliens or predators)
Tracie
I didn't like this one as much as I liked the first one. But it was still good and I enjoyed the story line with the female predator, even if she wasn't drawn to canon specks.
nooker
What the movies should have been
Nathan Olson
Nathan Olson marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
richard kuss
richard kuss is currently reading it
Jun 14, 2015
Samantalech
Samantalech marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Rock
Rock marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Anthony White
Anthony White marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Tyler
Tyler marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Ensen
Ensen marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Devon
Devon marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Chris Claremont is a writer of American comic books, best known for his 16-year (1975-1991) stint on Uncanny X-Men, during which the series became one of the comic book industry's most successful properties.

Claremont has written many stories for other publishers including the Star Trek Debt of Honor graphic novel, his creator-owned Sovereign Seven for DC Comics and Aliens vs Predator for Dark Hors
More about Chris Claremont...

Alien vs. Predators Omnibus (2 books)
  • Aliens vs. Predator Omnibus, Vol. 1
X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga X-Men: Days of Future Past Wolverine X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills X-Men: Mutant Genesis