Start by marking “The Heart of Christmas” as Want to Read:
The Heart of Christmas

The Heart of Christmas

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This compilation of inspiring insights on the Christmas story features contributions by six beloved Christian communicators: John Maxwell, Jack Hayford, Bill Hybels, Max Lucado, David Jeremiah, and Rick Warren.
Published September 1st 1998 by Thomas Nelson Inc

To ask other readers questions about The Heart of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Heart of Christmas

Katy Gerber
The introduction states: "In the pages that follow, six . . . communicators share their favorite Christmas messages. Their words gently remind us of the beautiful, the inspirational, and the profoundly spiritual facets of Christmas we may have begun to overlook. They offer life lessons we may have forgotten. They provide us with priceless faith perspectives that are sometimes eclipsed by the gleam and glitter of earthbound gifts."

When I read the aforementioned text, I hoped it was a true indica
Linda
A great, little, encouraging book, even for Christmas in July! Each chapter is written by a different Christian author, and is useful for Christmas gifts or personal use during Advent. Original entitled: The Heart of Christmas.
Lisa
The true meaning of Christmas
Meliza
Dec 08, 2011 Meliza rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Baru saja membaca untuk yang keempat kalinya. Buku ini diterjamahkan ke dalam bahasa Indonesia dengan judul Natal, momen penuh makna. Sudah menjadi tradisi bagi saya sendiri untuk membaca buku ini tiap kali menjelang Natal. Kenapa? Karena buku ini termasuk salah satu buku yang mengubahkan saya lewat peristiwa Natal, hehe :D
Joy Gerbode
Some wonderful Christmas messages ... by some of today's great writers and preachers. Very inspirational, and I will keep this one as a classic to read and the beginning of the season in future years. Would be delightful daily devotions for the first week after Thanksgiving. It's also a great way to begin the new year!
Lukman Haris
Dec 25, 2011 Lukman Haris rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lukman by: Meliza Silalahi
I like the first two chapters. The rests are good and enjoyable. Christmas is now something new again for me. The best things I learn from this book are about looking for Christ even in a "stall", accepting Christ with humility and openness and obedience to His will like Mother Marry. Merry Christmas!
Monica
Not 100% aligned with all written in the book, but found good reminders, and some to contemplate.
Kingsley Layton
Kingsley Layton marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Maverick
Maverick marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Alberta Mitchell
Alberta Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Terrinalynn
Terrinalynn marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Taoufiq Hebboul
Taoufiq Hebboul marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Debbie Heck
Debbie Heck marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Krysia Baker
Krysia Baker is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Lehohonolo
Lehohonolo marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Max Lucado has touched millions with his signature storytelling writing style. Awards and accolades follow Max with each book he writes. Max is the first author to win the Gold Medallion Christian Book of the Year three times—1999 for Just Like Jesus, 1997 for In the Grip of Grace and 1995 for When God Whispers Your Name. In 2005, Reader’s Digest dubbed him “America’s Best Preacher.” In addition, ...more
More about Max Lucado...
You Are Special He Chose the Nails Facing Your Giants In the Grip of Grace: You Can't Fall Beyond His Love Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear