Start by marking “Waking Up With His Runaway Bride” as Want to Read:
Waking Up With His Runaway  Bride

Waking Up With His Runaway Bride

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mim McCarthy needs to focus on saving her clinic - not her insufferable yet outrageously sexy ex Dr Connor Wiseman. He might have grown into those cheekbones, but she knows he won't have forgiven his runaway fiancee so easily! Yet it's impossible to deny the sparks between them - their fights used to be legendary, but their making up might be even more momentous...
Published July 6th 2012 by Harlequin Mills and Boon (first published July 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Waking Up With His Runaway Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waking Up With His Runaway Bride

TashNz
Waking Up With His Runaway Bride reminds me what I love about New Zealand and helps me appreciate living here. I read this genre to help escape the daily grind and pressures and I enjoy reading about faraway lands, never thinking my own back yard can be romantic in anyway. I am so wrong. The fictional town of Antanga Bay reminds me my home is as beautiful as any other town out in the world.

There are many "Kiwi" references through-out the book and I really enjoyed spotting them, from the snippets
Nas Dean
WAKING UP WITH HIS RUNAWAY BRIDE by author Louisa George is a Harlequin Medical Romance series July 2012 release.

Mim McCarthy had a struggle on her hand to get the people from her rural community to come to her Medical Clinic. She worked hard to overcome her late mother’s reputation and help people in her community. She needed funding to upgrade her clinic.

The department concerned was sending someone to assess her clinic for allocation of funds, but she had no idea it would be her ex! The ex fr
Maria
Dr. Mim McCarthy (Mim! Don't you just love that name?) literally ran away from her fiance several years before, as she wanted to be free to pursue her dreams. Those dreams included leaving a positive memorial (in the shape of her clinic) to her late mother in her native community of Atanga Bay, as well as having a family. Dr. Conner Wiseman had somehow failed to connect with Mim's passion for rural, family and community medicine. However, As Conner is sent to assess Mim's clinic for financial ai ...more
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

Waking Up with His Runaway Bride is another winner from talented author Louisa George.

The story is set around Mim’s rural medical Clinic ‘Dana’s Drop In’s’ in Atanga Bay, Mim and Connor reunite quite by accident when he is the assessor sent by the health board to approve funding for Mim’s Clinic.

A story of old love and new beginnings … of second chances and never looking back….

Mim and Connor’s characters are strong and very well written, the conflicts and
Jo
Dec 26, 2012 Jo rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
Totally guilty that I have ruined the perfect 5 star score this book had! I have no doubt that Ms George will write a book that will illicit that rare score from me though.

What makes this book different from many others of a similar ilk is the sense of realism that pervades Ms George's writing. Love does not magically conquer all; the conflict continues until the last page and characters do not find it easy to change or to let go of long-held beliefs i.e. they are like you and me. They have mood
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Mar 15, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Za
Za marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Siddiqua
Siddiqua marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Julie-ann
Julie-ann marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
Toni Kenyon
Toni Kenyon marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
Mahafrin
Mahafrin marked it as to-read
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Ayushi Nayak
Ayushi Nayak marked it as to-read
Julius
Julius marked it as to-read
Aliggio
Aliggio marked it as to-read
Marg Ruttan
Marg Ruttan marked it as to-read
Lorraine
Lorraine marked it as to-read
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Wow! Book #2! 1 2 Jun 06, 2012 12:32AM
Having tried a variety of careers in retail, marketing and nursing (where a scratchy starched uniform was mandatory), Louisa is now thrilled that her dream job of writing for Harlequin Mills and Boon means she gets to go to work in her pyjamas.

Originally from Yorkshire, England, Louisa now lives in Auckland, New Zealand, with her husband, two sports-mad teenage sons and two male cats. Writing roma
More about Louisa George...
Backstage with Her Ex Her Client From Hell The Last Doctor She Should Ever Date Enemies With Benefits How to Resist a Heartbreaker (The Infamous Maitland Brothers #2)