Start by marking “Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Coklat yang Amblas & Kasus-Kasus Lain” as Want to Read:

Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Coklat yang Amblas & Kasus-Kasus Lain (Can you solve the mystery? #2)

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  121 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
"Hawkeye" Christopher Collins and Amy Adams, both 12, in Lakewood Hills Minnesota, solve cases. He sketches; she decodes; Sgt Treadwell may supervise. Mirror-type answers are at back, except final cliff-hanger.
1 Crashing Candelabrum
7 Disc Swiper
8 Stolen Samovar
9 Ancient Treasure 2
softcopy
Published 1985 by PT Gramedia (first published April 25th 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams

Tirza Laluyan
Sep 13, 2007 Tirza Laluyan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
I guess every kids must be once have a dream to become a detective...
when I was in elementary school I used to admire Amy so much
this is the first detective series that I enjoy... I love the thrill of finding clues in the one-page-picture :)
An Odd1
Jan 22, 2014 An Odd1 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
"Hawkeye" Christopher Collins, blue-eyed blonde, and Amy Adams, green-eyed red-head, are both 12, neighbors in Lakewood Hills, 17 miles from Minnesota Minneapolis on the front map after newspaper article. Hawkeye sketches, Amy solves codes; Sgt Treadwell may supervise. Answers are in mirror type at back, except last, serial cliff-hanger. I despise forced series, prefer self-contained, have more anger than curiosity. Concept, to improve readers' powers of observation, is admirable; process less s ...more
Tami
Dec 19, 2013 Tami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haven't received my copy yet, just received notice I had won. 10/23/13
Received my copy and hope to start soon. I have 9 others plus my current read in front. 10/28/13
Put this and some other children/young adult books in front of the rest. Started and finished 12/18/13

Hawkeye and Amy are 12 year old detectives. These stories take place in and around their town and they solve the case by focusing on what people say and do along with clues left by the culprit.

I like the book. I used to love the Enc
Guguk
Feb 05, 2016 Guguk rated it liked it
Shelves: kukis-gula-merah
Antara yang minjem dan yang dikumpulin sedikit demi sedikit dari lapak bukbek itu aku udah lupa judul-2nya (karena ditaro di rumah ^ ^) tapi kalo 'ndak salah, ini yang pertama ta' baca (^皿^)

Padahal ini cerita detektip anak-anak dan penyelesaian kasusnya dibantu gambar, tapi segitu pun aku kadang masih ga bisa mecahin kasusnya ""(;_)

Yang paling aku suka: baca kunci jawabannya dengan bantuan cermin, hwahahaa~ XD *ketauanbegonya*
Rivka Ray
After reading the Encyclopedia Brown books, I found this series. I flew through them. I loved the use of pictures that Hawkeye drew to solve the mystery.
Hildegart
Mar 11, 2014 Hildegart rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I read this on kindle on my cell phone so the illustrations didn't have near as much impact as they should have.
Gabriel
All of the books in this series were amazing, very good brain exercises for young people. Can't say much else, since it was ages ago that I read them.

My edition was a Spanish translation from Editorial Timun Mas, in which this is #8 and the title is "El Caso del Candelabro Roto", which is the name of the first story in the book.
Gita
Aug 21, 2011 Gita rated it really liked it
Buku-buku waktu SD.. Kira-kira kelas 3-5. Kelas 6 beralih ke Westlife (haaah?) dan akhirnya Harry Potter (untungnya). :)) Serial ini favorit saya! Along with Animorphs, Goosebumps, the Little House series, the Baby Sitters Club (hahahah).. :D and many others I can't seem to remember. :?
Robin hutapea
Oct 26, 2009 Robin hutapea rated it it was amazing
inget banget pas smp minjem nih buku ampe semua serinya (yg tersedia di perpus sekolah). awalnya cuma iseng minjem nih buku, karena komik detektif conannya yg di perpus udah kebaca semua, hehe. ceritanya bagus n ada gambar2nya yg bikin tambah asyik aja. love it...
Kiki
May 13, 2008 Kiki rated it it was amazing
kenangan masa kecil yang amat menyenangkan. i really loves the sketches of hawkeye collins. i remember trying to read the backwards clue without any help from the mirror. di terbitin lagi nggak sih? keren nih
Karika
Jul 14, 2008 Karika rated it liked it
Just loved to read this book... :). Kita bisa ikutan mencoba untuk memecahkan misteri dengan bantuan sketsa Hawkeye... And tentunya otak Amy yang pintar...
Irene J.
Oct 03, 2010 Irene J. rated it it was amazing
Buku favorit masa kecil gue... OMG... Gara-gara buku ini gue jadi suka nulis, sempet mo bikin novel sejenis pula! That was, like,...23 years ago? wooow...
Ron Gastgeb
Aug 08, 2012 Ron Gastgeb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This was one of my favorite books when I was a kid; I especially loved the computer mysteries. It was like Encyclopedia Brown, but even nerdier.
Sage
Nov 20, 2012 Sage rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think that it is an alright book but it doesn't tell you much about the mystery before going on to the next mystery.
Dimas Abi
Jun 29, 2010 Dimas Abi rated it really liked it
Shelves: detective
saya inget banget. Waktu SD saya menghabiskan seluruh seri buku ini yang ada di perpustakaan!
Verdy Dupaks
Vonny Lo
Dec 12, 2012 Vonny Lo marked it as to-read
'
Gifta
Gifta marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Hana
Hana added it
Apr 27, 2016
Mrslabraden
Mrslabraden marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Ronald Aldover
Ronald Aldover marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Dan Mayer
Dan Mayer marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Krysten
Krysten rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Tiga Permintaan Dan Cerita-Cerita Lain
  • Permen-permen Cinta Untukmu
  • A Horn for Nancy
  • Martine petit rat de l'opéra
  • The Poodle Talent Show (Poodle Tales #3)
  • Spartan and The Green Egg: A Trip to the Rainforest (Spartan and The Green Egg #1)
  • Beneath the Bleak New Moon
  • Smokestack Lightning
  • Glitter Girl
  • Musim Ceri di Bullerbyn
  • Angels at Sunset
  • The Peacekeeper's Photograph (Master Sergeant Lauren Harper Mystery,#1)
  • Cinta Olimpiade
  • The Mystery of the Headless Horse (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #26)
  • The Girlfriend Experience
  • Welcome to Junior High! (Girl Talk, #1)
  • The Hundred Dresses: The Most Iconic Styles of Our Time
Pseudonym used by different writers.
More about M. Masters...

Can you solve the mystery? (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Secret of the Long-Lost Cousin (Can You Solve the Mystery #1)
  • The Case of the Video Game Smugglers & 9 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery #3)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Mysterious Dognapper & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #4)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Clever Computer Crooks & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #5)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #6)
  • Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Misteri Film Star Ship & Kasus-Kasus Lain
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Secret of the Software Spy & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #8)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Toilet Paper Decorator & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #9)
  • Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Rahasia Monster Danau Loon & Kasus-Kasus Lain
  • Detektif Cilik: Misteri Rumah Hantu & Kasus-Kasus lain