Start by marking “Total Eclipse” as Want to Read:
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  10 reviews
From its opening scene on a Northern California mountaintop to a shattering climax unlike anything yet experienced in suspense fiction, Total Eclipse marks the debut of a master. Liz Rigbey has created a superb novel of passio n, deception, and illusion.
Published April 1st 1996 by Pocket Books (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Total Eclipse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Total Eclipse

La Reyne
It surprises me a lot that this book was never made into a film (As far as I know). It has certain things that would have made a very gripping cinematic experience.

Funny that I always think that about this story. They say that it's often mediocre books that make a good film. (This book's far better than that) It's also quite a chunky book. (Doesn't obviously lend itself to a film script you would think) But it has some plot ideas in it that haven't been done I'm sure, and filmmakers always seem
The surprise ending makes the book special. I have to say I suspected the truth part way through but dismissed it. Then there are two clues near the end that I got, but one around page 480 is a little late, and the one on page 502 is certainly too late to take any credit for figuring out this mystery.
When I finished it I regretted reading it. I did not like the style of writing at all. I only read the first couple of chapters because I had nothing else to read. Then curiosity got the best of me and I read the rest. I found it the ending disappointing and the rest not worth reading.
Lisa Greer
This one is really good... like I don't want to put it down. If you like intelligent mystery, psychological suspense, and some eroticism, this one's for you.
I quite liked this, perhaps because there aren't many books written by woman that feature astronomers as the main characters. Good, but not superb.
I read this quite a while back, and remember loving it!
Lots of intelligent suspense- one of thosse books you really cannot put down.
Set around an observatory in Northern California at the time of an eclipse, this is a very good mystery suspense novel.
Though I found this book interesting I had the whole plot figured out at least half way through the story.
fairly gripping though i ksuspected what happened at the end
Aug 02, 2008 Rae rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mystery
A suspenseful mystery with an almost unbelievable twist at the end.
Anni marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Ginger A
Ginger A marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Co de Feijter
Co de Feijter marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Mauli Shah
Mauli Shah is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2015
Recreation Therapy
Recreation Therapy marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Patricia Simon
Patricia Simon marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Pamela marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Jeremy May
Jeremy May marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014