Start by marking “Bravo!: Vegan Recipes from the TrueNorth Health Kitchen” as Want to Read:
Bravo!: Vegan Recipes from the TrueNorth Health Kitchen

Bravo!: Vegan Recipes from the TrueNorth Health Kitchen

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Bravo is a collection of delicious, health-promoting recipes from the TrueNorth Health Center in Santa Rosa, California, whose dietary program has helped more than 7,000 people recover from numerous chronic diseases, including diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, and hypertension.

Chef Ramses Bravo's exquisite vegan cuisine combines simple, straightforward ingredients that
Published by Book Publishing Company (TN) (first published April 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Bravo!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bravo!

I spend a week every year at the amazing True North Center and although I keep to an SOS free (salt, oil, sugar) free, plant based diet at home, Ramses veggies always taste a million times better than mine. This book tells how he does that.

I initially got the book for Dr Alan Goldhamers insightful introduction and yes, Chef Ramses Mango Banana Pie Recipe, and in one read it is easily my top book on food.

From his chapter on Dressings:
The flavorful dressings in this chapter are made with wholeso
This is one of my favorite books. Rameses has created some wonderful recipes that are easy to make at home. Everything I've made has been delicious. I especially enjoy the Oatmeal French Toast; it's my go-to breakfast.
So much flavor in these foods that don't require salt, sugar or oil.
Okay. Lots of unusual ingredients and not a lot of recipes that look like I would enjoy them.
So awesome to have a collection of plant-based recipes that exclude salt, oil and sugars!
Shawn Harrison
Shawn Harrison marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Maggie marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Evelyn Repass
Evelyn Repass marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Joan marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014