Start by marking “Loving Libby” as Want to Read:
Loving Libby

Loving Libby

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  359 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Yes, well, Remington Walker was no angel He posed a more serious danger to Libby than she d ever faced. Libby Blue had found a refuge from her past in the Idaho wilderness. Leaving her ruthless father and a privileged Eastern girlhood behind, she finally found freedom in the wild We ...more
Trade Paperback, 301 pages
Published August 1st 2005 by Zondervan Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Loving Libby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Libby

Redeeming Love by Francine RiversLeaper by Geoffrey  WoodThe God Cookie by Geoffrey  WoodThe Master's Plan by Stephany TullisEdna in the Desert by Maddy Lederman
Read this Christian Fiction!
66th out of 347 books — 261 voters
A Voice in the Wind by Francine RiversRedeeming Love by Francine RiversHead in the Clouds by Karen WitemeyerThe Bound Heart by Dawn CrandallThe Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall
Best Christian Historical Romance
55th out of 114 books — 31 voters

More lists with this book...

Mary
I enjoyed this tale of a girl who sought after the truth and chose God over evil. She knew her mother would understand how she had to get away, because she was the one who taught her about the Lord. Her father only thought of himself, his money and his pride. Libby's view of men was not good and she would have to learn to trust before she gave her heart away. She almost got there but thought she had been double-crossed. No, it was her father again working in the background. Remington, the man wh ...more
Willowy Whisper
This is the first time I've read this author. I had forgot my own book when we went to the market, and I was so bored. My mother picked up this book and bought it, handed it to me, and I started reading...
And couldn't stop. This was SO SO SO good! I literally couldn't hardly put it down! I read it in two days---would have read it in one if I would have been allowed.
The characters were wonderful, tender, and so realistic. I loved the drastic change she presented so well of Libby Blue and Olivia.
Ralynn
read it in a couple of hours just couldn't put it down, I had to see what would happen. a good read.
Amada
Fabulous! This is yet another book that has made it to my Favorite Books List. At first I didn't think it would make the list; an easy read, I devoured it in under 24 hours. Some books have a way of leading you into a break, time to stop and do something else or wait until tomorrow to pick it up again. Some leave you not being able to sleep until you see what happens. Loving Libby is a happy medium, not too action packed, yet it kept my interest all day long. The beginning is well written and en ...more
Sara ♥
Loving Libby..... OH...

Okay, so Libby Blue (born Olivia Vanderhoff) escaped her childhood home like 6 years ago... her father is this rich RICH tyrant who treated her mother terribly and dictated every decision in their lives. She's lived with that, dealt with that, her whole life, but when her father announces that she's getting married... and it's to an old, mean, drunk guy who is not a Christian, that's the last straw. She leaves. For a year, she bounces between big cities (Chicago, New York,
Kathryn
Melissa
I really tried to read this one, but it just seemed so impossible to get into it. It was so completely predictable, there was no need to wonder what would happen or how it would all turn out.
Alannie Marshall
Great story! Loved the dynamic between the two main characters! Lots of mystery and intrigue.
Cassie
I loved this book! Libby Blue is the main character, who is trying to keep her farm out of the clutches of Timothy Bevins, a wealthy neighbor who is trying to buy up all the land surrounding his property. When Remington Walker appears, he is taken with the indapendence and courage that Libby has, and she changes his veiws on revenge, and ultimently, his veiws about Libby. I really liked this book!
Neely
I received this book in a goodreads giveaway, so first I'd like to thank the author for her generosity. :)

I really enjoyed Loving Libby. I feel like the author did a great job combining realistic situations and a Christian theme without coming off as preachy as some of the same genre can.

It was an interesting story with characters you could really grow to like and root for. :)
Rebecca H
I love the mystery in this book. I enjoyed trying to figure out Libby's past. Great characters that really engage the reader and make them feel that they are in the story themselves. A great Christian romance that I would recommend to all. I typically like more contemporary romances but this was a great example of a historical romance that measures up. Great book.
Samantha
A little rich girl story. . . .But a good one.
Carol
Typical of Robin Lee Hatcher, her characters face real-life troubles; however, through their strength & faith in Jesus Christ, they defeat Satan.

From the beginning i know that God wins... but the search through her work is to find out what makes this particular person tick and how they respond to God's plan for their well being.
Joanne
This book must have been formerly titled "Liberty Blue" hmm..wonder why the title was changed to "Loving Libby"? Regardless, it is a great book, always leaves you wondering what is going to happen next. Is Libby going to get caught by her father? Guess you have to read it to the end to find out. Going to be worth your while.
Andrea
Predictable and fairly mindless...not the best read ever, but I've liked some of Robin Lee Hatcher's stuff in the past so I gave it a try. The ending wrapped up too neatly to be very satisfying.
Jane
It was all right, but I can't say it was anywhere near a favorite. Some parts of the book didn't seem overly realistic to me.
Haley
3.75 stars. It was really cute and I liked the plot. Liked the ending and liked the style of writing.
Lisa Morrow
Aug 11, 2015 Lisa Morrow rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I look forward to reading more of Robin Lee Hatcher's books!
Barbara
Great book with Christian theme within love story of Libby Blue and Remington Walker.
Barbara Hanna
Great. Want to remember more by this author.
Denise Lyon
Very good book. Constant adventure.
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Rachel Hubbard
Rachel Hubbard marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Beks
Beks marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
  • Unbridled Dreams
  • Lightning And Lace (Texas Legacy #3)
  • The Maverick (Men of the Saddle #3)
  • Beloved Castaway (Fairweather Keys #1)
  • A Stitch in Time: Basket Stitch/Double Cross/Spider Web Rose/Double Running
  • The Bachelor's Bargain (Miss Pickworth Series #2)
  • California Chances: Three Brothers Play the Role of Protector as Romance Develops (California Chances #1-3)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • Calico Canyon (Lassoed in Texas, #2)
  • Brides O' the Emerald Isle
  • The Restitution (Legacy of the King's Pirates #3)
  • Where Heaven Begins
  • Cassidy (Big Sky Dreams, #1)
  • Inklings
  • Revealed (Fountain Creek Chronicles, #2)

Note from Robin: I schedule Goodreads giveaways every month. If you're interested in my books, please "Follow" me so that you'll be notified of my giveaways when they occur. Also, the list of my books includes those novels published in the general mass market in 1999 and prior. All of those books are out of print and not recommended.

Official Bio: Robin Lee Hatcher discovered her vocation as a nove
More about Robin Lee Hatcher...
A Vote of Confidence (Sisters of Bethlehem Springs, #1) Belonging (Where the Heart Lives, #1) Dear Lady (Coming to America #1) A Promise Kept (Kings Meadow Romance, #1) Fit to Be Tied (Sisters of Bethlehem Springs, #2)