Start by marking “Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Book #3, Book #6)” as Want to Read:
Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Book #3, Book #6)

Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Book #3, Book #6)

4.51  ·  Rating Details  ·  74 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Ramona the Brave
The summer before first grade sure isn't an easy one for Ramona. She’s worried about starting school and it doesn’t help that so many other changes are going on in the Quimby house. And when Ramona finally takes her place in her new classroom, she realizes that first grade is not for cowards.

Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Now that Ramona is eight, she can go to a new
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published August 14th 2007 by Listening Library (Audio)

To ask other readers questions about Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8

Ch_beverlyatwood
Feb 23, 2010 Ch_beverlyatwood rated it it was amazing
This CD version was so enjoyable to listen to. Ms. Channing's reading was so well done. I think that I liked it better than if I read the book myself. The story is a classic that any children age 7, 8, or 9 would like to hear and compare their own lives. Writing book reports, throwing up at school, worrying about one's parents' loving or not loving each other, "Yard Ape" boy classmate being annoying, etc. are just a few of the difficulties that Ramona faces. Big sister, Beasus, is not comforting ...more
CH_Emily Scholnik
These were a lot of fun to listen to in the car on my long commute to and from work, especially with Stockard Channing reading them! She performs the voices of Ramona and Beezus so perfectly. I would laugh out loud when she would scream in Ramona's voice. Hysterical! Great review Beverly, it made me go out and get the audio!
Lauren
These were so much fun to listen to in the car on my way to and from work, etc. especially with Stockard Channing reading them! She performs the voices of Ramona and Beezus brilliantly. I would laugh out loud when she would scream in Ramona's voice. Too funny.
Rachel
Feb 17, 2008 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Mary
May 23, 2012 Mary rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, audio
While I was channeling Mrs. Bartlet the entire time, the New York Times Book Review was on the money about Stockard Channing as narrator. And I also highly recommend Ribsy, read by Neil Patrick Harris.
Emily
Oct 21, 2011 Emily rated it it was amazing
these books were fun to read because i could interact with them because i was her age at the time and we had a lot in common
Tonya
Jul 26, 2010 Tonya rated it liked it
Fun with the kids. We all enjoyed it.
amber craddock
amber craddock marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Eddie L. Seelke
Eddie L. Seelke marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Danielle Clark
Danielle Clark marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Karyn Choi
Karyn Choi rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Lauri
Lauri rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Zoe
Zoe added it
Nov 23, 2015
Priya
Priya marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Bianca Iris
Bianca Iris rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2015
Raelee Carpenter
Raelee Carpenter rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2015
Silvia
Silvia marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Jennifer Mulinix-Bunn
Jennifer Mulinix-Bunn rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
May 19, 2015
Madeline Kaufman
Madeline Kaufman rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2015
Sabrina Schoenborn
Sabrina Schoenborn rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Juju
Juju rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Adria Booth tyler
Adria Booth tyler rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Concetta Phillipps
Concetta Phillipps rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
Rajene
Rajene rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Beverly Cleary (born April 12, 1916) is the author of over 30 books for young adults and children. Her characters are normal children facing challenges that many of us face growing up, and her stories are liberally laced with humour. Some of her best known and loved characters are Ramona Quimby and her sister Beatrice ("Beezus"), Henry Huggins, and Ralph S. Mouse.

Beverly Cleary was born Beverly At
More about Beverly Cleary...