Start by marking “Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Book #3, Book #6)” as Want to Read:
Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Book #3, Book #6)

Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Book #3, Book #6)

4.53 of 5 stars 4.53  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ramona the Brave
The summer before first grade sure isn't an easy one for Ramona. She’s worried about starting school and it doesn’t help that so many other changes are going on in the Quimby house. And when Ramona finally takes her place in her new classroom, she realizes that first grade is not for cowards.

Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Now that Ramona is eight, she can go to a new
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published August 14th 2007 by Listening Library (Audio)

To ask other readers questions about Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ramona the Brave and Ramona Quimby, Age 8

Ch_beverlyatwood
This CD version was so enjoyable to listen to. Ms. Channing's reading was so well done. I think that I liked it better than if I read the book myself. The story is a classic that any children age 7, 8, or 9 would like to hear and compare their own lives. Writing book reports, throwing up at school, worrying about one's parents' loving or not loving each other, "Yard Ape" boy classmate being annoying, etc. are just a few of the difficulties that Ramona faces. Big sister, Beasus, is not comforting ...more
CH_Emily Scholnik
These were a lot of fun to listen to in the car on my long commute to and from work, especially with Stockard Channing reading them! She performs the voices of Ramona and Beezus so perfectly. I would laugh out loud when she would scream in Ramona's voice. Hysterical! Great review Beverly, it made me go out and get the audio!
Lauren
These were so much fun to listen to in the car on my way to and from work, etc. especially with Stockard Channing reading them! She performs the voices of Ramona and Beezus brilliantly. I would laugh out loud when she would scream in Ramona's voice. Too funny.
Rachel
Mary
While I was channeling Mrs. Bartlet the entire time, the New York Times Book Review was on the money about Stockard Channing as narrator. And I also highly recommend Ribsy, read by Neil Patrick Harris.
Emily
these books were fun to read because i could interact with them because i was her age at the time and we had a lot in common
Tonya
Fun with the kids. We all enjoyed it.
Charlee O'neil
Charlee O'neil marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Ztyu
Ztyu marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Nyein Wint
Nyein Wint marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Candyce And
Candyce And marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Aboy
Aboy added it
Feb 21, 2014
Anu
Anu marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Beverly Cleary (born April 12, 1916) is the author of over 30 books for young adults and children. Her characters are normal children facing challenges that many of us face growing up, and her stories are liberally laced with humour. Some of her best known and loved characters are Ramona Quimby and her sister Beatrice ("Beezus"), Henry Huggins, and Ralph S. Mouse.

Beverly Cleary was born Beverly At
More about Beverly Cleary...
Beezus and Ramona (Ramona, #1) Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Ramona, #6) The Mouse and the Motorcycle (Ralph S. Mouse, #1) Ramona the Pest (Ramona, #2) Ramona the Brave (Ramona, #3)