Start by marking “The Redcoat Chase (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Redcoat Chase (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #3)
Preview

The Redcoat Chase (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files #3)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  342 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Published July 3rd 2012 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Redcoat Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Redcoat Chase

Amaranth by John  KellettThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsThe Lightning Thief by Rick RiordanCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareThe Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
What should be read by 13 year olds
78th out of 96 books — 20 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsTwilight by Stephenie MeyerBreaking Dawn by Stephenie MeyerNew Moon by Stephenie MeyerEclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Teen Books that Rock!
194th out of 221 books — 318 voters

More lists with this book...

JCS bookworm
Robert
Another fast paced and light read for the Cahill Files. I still like Clifford Riley's narrative which is very practical and easy to fathom.

Frederick Warren doesn't know he's a Cahill until his parents decided to tell him the truth about their family as the powerful family in history of mankind. Again the Vespers are on the move to capture Gideon's ring for them to accomplish their evil plans and destroy everyone's freedom in the world. Frederick managed to go to the President's house as per Ram
Nickie
Frederick just found out that he is a Cahill. Circumstances arrive and he takes on a mission to deliver a message to the President before the Redcoat's arrive to burn the house down. But the map to Gideon's ring is hidden somewhere in the President's house and time is running out before the Vesper's come. Frederick has to over come his carefree lifestyle and put others before himself.

I didn't care for the second half of the book after Dolley left and Frederick was on his own.
Christian
I think I've mentioned before that, in some ways, I like the novellas a bit more than the series because they give you shorter stories that don't seem to drag on forever.

I'm torn on how much I liked this one. I liked getting a story from the War of 1812 period, but I'm not entirely happy with how the author portrayed Dolley Madison—I believe she had significantly more mettle than he gave her credit for. Giving her doubt is one thing, which I think it is good to do, but he stripped her of her br
Lily
This was a great book. I loved learning about more Cahills. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Cathy
Ok but I prefer the 39 Clues titles featuring Amy and Dan
Yukiraking
I adored this story. Usually, the stories set further back in time are harder for me to get into (for this series anyway) but something about Frederick just made my day. He was adorable, and he fought so hard. And his instant relationship with the First Lady was cute too. My favourite of the Cahill Files so far!
Jakenv
Another adventure worth reading. Each version just keeps improving. Characters come alive. Believable plot. Anyone looking for a hook to get younger folks reading this is series you should investigate.
Jovy
Smart spin about the White House burning and how Dolley Madison saved Washington's portrait!!!
Xcess
Better than the submarine job I really enjoyed this one
Ella McReynolds
Ella McReynolds marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Dani Swimmist
Dani Swimmist marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Maksim
Maksim marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
TheGoneAngel
TheGoneAngel marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Robby Bright
Robby Bright marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Gray
Gray added it
Apr 12, 2015
Kai Billups
Kai Billups is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2015
  • Flashpoint (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #4)
  • Countdown (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #3)
  • Breakaway (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #2)
  • Nowhere to Run (The 39 Clues: Unstoppable, #1)
  • Trust No One (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #5)
  • The 39 Clues Book 11: Vespers Rising
  • Day of Doom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #6)
  • The 39 Clues slipcase 2 (#4-6)
  • The 39 Clues: Agent Handbook
  • The 39 Clues Collection: Books 1-4
  • Shatterproof (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #4)
  • The Black Book of Buried Secrets
  • In Harm's Way
  • The Stones of Ravenglass (Chronicles of the Red King, #2)
  • Mission Hindenburg (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, #2)

The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files (5 books)
  • Operation Trinity (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #1)
  • The Submarine Job (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #2)
  • The Houdini Escape (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #4)
  • Silent Night (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #5)
Operation Trinity (The 39 Clues: The Cahill Files, #1) Legacy (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #1) Turbulence (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #5) Crushed (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #4) Invasion (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #6)