Chemistry: A Molecular Approach

Chemistry: A Molecular Approach

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Highlighting, bracket,stars. Split corners. Grimy bottom page ends and margins of last page.
Published December 1st 2006 by Prentice Hall (first published January 10th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Chemistry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chemistry

Carolyn
Plenty of practice problems, including comprehensive sets. However, Tro fails to include formulae for the majority of calculations. While dimensional analysis facilitates error-free written work, it neglects to teach essential chemical relationships. It is difficult to see the relationship between units and to apply the problem solving approaches presented to novel situations.
Amber
As chemistry textbooks go, this one is crap.
It's for the class I'm teaching this semester, so I constantly have to refer to it.
Magda
Used this textbook for Chem I and II. I didn't really have a good professor for Chem II and so I basically relied heavily on this book to teach me everything and while chemistry is by no means easy, this book explained concepts well, in a way that made sense. Overall, I was happy with this textbook.
Katie
Excellent chemistry book. Most explanations are good though some get confusing and I was glad to have professors to explain things in other ways. Lots of good problems at the ends of chapters.
Gretchen
Apr 14, 2009 Gretchen is currently reading it
This is too funny. I didn't think this book would really be listed here. Having never read a chemistry text book before, I guess so far I would give it 4 stars
Robert Leeper
Work the problems!
Bob Week
served me well
Eeva
Eeva is currently reading it
Sep 05, 2014
Sara Benson
Sara Benson is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2014
Cliff
Cliff marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Guadalupe
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Jayc Izso
Jayc Izso marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Omar
Omar marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Natalie Carey
Natalie Carey marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Thomas
Thomas is currently reading it
Oct 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Chemistry: A Molecular Approach with MasteringChemistry® Access Code (2nd Edition) (MasteringChemistry Series) Introductory Chemistry Introductory Chemistry Essentials Chemistry: A Molecular Approach Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach