Start by marking “Misteri Kucing Siam (Pasukan Mau Tahu, #2)” as Want to Read:
Misteri Kucing Siam (Pasukan Mau Tahu, #2)

Misteri Kucing Siam (The Five Find-Outers #2)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  1,394 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Kucing Siam Lady Chandling hilang. Padahal kucing itu amat mahal harganya dan sudah berkali-kali memenangkan perlombaan. Luke, sahabat Pasukan Mau Tahu, dituduh sebagai pencurinya. Tentu saja Pasukan Mau Tahu tak mau tinggal diam. Mereka segera beraksi untuk menemukan pencuri yang sebenarnya...
Published 1981 by PT Gramedia (first published 1944)

To ask other readers questions about Misteri Kucing Siam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misteri Kucing Siam

Darsh
I decided to read this book because it recommended by one of my friend. This book fits in the ' a book with a male main character' no the bingo board. The most interesting character I found in this book was the cat because even when the book finished you couldn't solve the mystery of it because it kept on appering and disappering .My favorite quote from this book is 'what is wrong with this cat' beacuse that quotes shows the importance of the cat. Lastly from this book I have learned that there ...more
Andy Blundell
This was the first proper book that I read all by myself when I was a child. Though my copy was passed on to younger siblings (not before being re-read several times) and has probably long since disintegrated, I still have a great affection for this story.

This is the second of the stories featuring the group of children who call themselves the five find-outers. When a valuable Siamese cat disappears, their friend, Luke, the gardener's boy is blamed and they set out to find the real culprit.

On i
Ratih Andhika
Serial pasukan mau tahu ini merupakan salah satu serial karangan Enid Blyton yang sangat saya sukai. Bertema liburan dan petualangan menarik seputar hilangnya seekor kucing siam seorang Lady. Tidak lupa persaingan antara mereka berlima dan Pak Goon, seorang polisi desa yang selalu kalah dalam hal selidik-menyelidik.
Lourdes Calleja
This is what got me started reading in English ( I am Maltese, English is my second language) and this book is what I talked about in my English class, It is one of my favorites for sure :)
Marietta
The 5 Find-Outers and Dog nearly give up when the mystery proves too difficult to solve. But as they persevere, they discover clues which lead to the thief of the cat.
Fadhilatul
Kembali saya membaca Pasukan Mau Tahu lagi.. yay! Pada buku kedua ini, seperti yang digambarkan oleh sinopsis diatas, mereka mencoba membantu Lady Chandling tetangga mereka yang kaya. Disini saya semakin menyenangi karakter Fatty, yang meskipun sok tahu, suka pamer, dan senang 'membantah', namun ia sungguh sayang kepada Bets, anggota Pasukan Mau Tahu yang paling muda. Ketika pendapat Bets diremehkan, Fatty selalu ada untuk membela. Hal ini membuat Bets merasa diperhatikan dan tidak minder saat m ...more
Markku Kesti
Parhaita ja parhaiten aikaa kestäneitä Blytoneita. Kissan katoamisen selvittäminen vaatii vainukoirilta terävää nenää.
Anna Potter
Moje úplně první knížka ze série! :) Budu si celou sérii muset o prázdninách přečíst znovu :3
Keerti
It was a very interesting book. A must-read for all those who have not
read it.
Janne Paananen
Luin tämän pojalleni, joka piti ensimmäisestä osasta valtavasta. Ja piti tästäkin. Aikuiseen makuun tässä tarinassa ei juuri ole jännitystä tai yllätyksiä eikä edes pääse arvuuttelemaan rotukissan varastajaa, tämä kun on se vaihtoehdoista itsestäänselvin. Tarina lähtee todella hitaasti liikkeelle ja varsinaiset tapahtumat kasaantuvat kirjan loppupuoliskolle. Kokonaisuutena jotenkin lattea kertomus... vähän välityön makuinen. 7 vuotias poikani piti kuitenkin niin paljon, että täytynee vielä ainak ...more
Mahriya
HMM surprisingly boring
Jen
So far I love it!!!
Kirsti
The second book in the series sees Fatty not be the overbearing character he turns into in the later books. Later on it seems as if he does all the clever things, but in the beginning it is a little more equal with even Bets being the one to spot the clues. I liked my cover for this book, featuring a wide eyed Siamese face above the running Find Outers below. Another fun book, and read very quickly due to the simple nature (plus I wanted to know if I was right with who had stolen the cat- I was! ...more
Sondang
STOP, PMT and Lima Sekawan are great friends for every child back then, even an active one like me who like to run and jumped all over the place. These books surely kept me calm until the last page, and it brought smile to my parents too, seeing their little girl left her bicycle that have the possibility adding more scars in her knees :D
Daniel
Saya baca Pasukan Mau Tahu enggak urut. Ini bukan buku Pasukan Mau Tahu kedua yang saya baca. Makanya saya lumayan kaget waktu ternyata Fatty belum seakrab dengan Pip, Bets, Daisy, dan Larry di buku-buku selanjutnya. Menyenangkan sekali membaca kehidupan bocah-bocah Inggris di pertengahan abad ke-20.
Mike
Have been re-reading these books from my childhood and enjoying the elements I didn't notice 40 years ago. I especially like the bit in this book when Luke introduces a new word to the children. Enid Blyton makes sure the word is repeated again and again for the reader. Good fun.
Julie
I enjoyed this more than the first in this series. Again, I was the winner in the "who dunnit" competition!! The kids were amazed that I'd guessed the plot (again)! They also enjoyed this more that "the burnt cottage". We'll have a break before coming back to the next one.
Eri
Pengalaman tak terlupakan membaca novel ini... misteri sebuah peristiwa kriminal terbongkar hanya gara-gara sebuah cat pada ekor kucing siam untuk menutupi kejahatannya! Percaya deh, ini bukan karena saya fans (berat) bangsa kucing;)
Aikaterina
I really liked the way they found all the clues, both times the cat disappeared. I also enjoyed the way they found ways to get keys and other things they needed to solve the mystery without being seen by grown-ups.
Phoenixfly
seingat gw, Misteri Kucing Siam ini termasuk dalam serial pasukan mau tahu yang paling lucu.. dimana Fatty banyak bikin lelucon dengan menggoda Mr. Goon si polisi desa :) cerita keseluruhannya gw agak lupa. :)
Osarenren Ihaza
I was 13 when I read this book. It was the first real thriller/suspense I ever read. This book has a special place in my heart because it has come to influence the kinds of books I now frequent.
Mariah H
Love these books..
Rd. Sya'rani
nah buku ini saya kmaren liat versi barunya di Togamas Ujo, anak-anak sekarang harusnyalebih dikenalkan dengan karya-karya Enyd Blyton, yang sungguh tak membosankan, buktinya saya masih aja baca *eh
Sarah Sammis
By fifty pages in I had figured out who had done it and pretty much how it was done. The five finder outers are a little too cutesy for me and Mr Goon is too much of an idiot for a cop.
Helluqueen
i love this series..
waktu kecil serial gue yang ini lengkap..kap..kappp.
jadi pengen cari lagi deh :0
Fatema Severus
i think its in sum other language but i read d eng part and it was awesum.........
  • Di Gua Kelelawar (Lima Sekawan)
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)
  • Uma Aventura na Terra e no Mar
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Secret Room (The Five Find-Outers, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters (The Five Find-Outers, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Missing Necklace (The Five Find-Outers, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)
  • The Mystery of Holly Lane (The Five Find-Outers, #11)
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)