Start by marking “Bites of Terror” as Want to Read:
Bites of Terror

Bites of Terror

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
5 stories of terror:

In the Rat King a young girl discovers a horrific sight when she checks on her baby sister; rats are feasting on the child. Rushing into the room to save her sister she is confronted by the rat king, a wererat the size of a man.

In Hell's Tower an old witch gives a warning of doom. She claims her master, Satan, is coming to claim his throne. What follow
Published June 1st 2012 by Jezri's Nightmares

To ask other readers questions about Bites of Terror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bites of Terror

The Haunted Reading Room {Cthulhu Down the Chimney Tonight}
Jun 05, 2012 The Haunted Reading Room {Cthulhu Down the Chimney Tonight} rated it it was amazing
Recommended to The Haunted Reading Room by: Lisa McCourt Hollar
Shelves: june-2012-reads
I really enjoyed this sampler; each short story can be read on its own, if you don’t have the opportunity to read the entire book, or in one short setting as did I. Each story has a lot of impact-you won’t walk away forgetting about any of them, because the characters and plotting will linger with you. (For me, especially “Fire”) I especially appreciated the author’s extra effort to identify the collection in which each story is found, list the other stories in that collection, and provide an ...more
Noelani
Noelani rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2012
Edmund Wight
Edmund Wight rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
William
William rated it it was ok
Jun 18, 2012
Kirstene
Kirstene rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2013
Grampy
Grampy marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2012
Laura Thomas
Laura Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013
Tammy G.Beard
Tammy G.Beard marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
Vix
Vix marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Gracie
Gracie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Diamond Cowboy
Diamond Cowboy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
A mother to 4 kids and a wife, I started out writing children stories for my children. My daughter Rylie has inspired a series I am working on called, Sandbox Adventures and helped write 2 of my children's stories, Emma Learns The Truth and Tabby's Haunted House. The cover art even contains her image.

I also write horror. I love creating twisted tales with a spin on them and a dash of humor. No one
More about Lisa McCourt Hollar...