Start by marking “The Latchkey Dog” as Want to Read:
The Latchkey Dog

The Latchkey Dog

Sebastian is a labrador - well, part of him is... he is the much-loved pet and a very important member of the Linton family. He exudes affection, enthusiasm and a vast joy for life.
Published February 1st 1976 by Hodder Headline

To ask other readers questions about The Latchkey Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Latchkey Dog

Fiona Doomed
May 21, 2014 Fiona Doomed rated it did not like it
Terrible.
Joan Witchy
Sep 18, 2013 Joan Witchy rated it did not like it
Purchased for grandchild - very dull read waste of money
Sally
This was such an enormous favourite growing up, I think my copy is entirely made up of loose pages by now I read it so often! (And it was second-hand and falling apart to begin with.)

ETA 27/04/12 - just re-read this because I'm on a bit of a childhood favourites kick! And it was still absolutely lovely, so much fun :) Sebastian is a great character and the Linton family are such a nice family to read about. Very reminiscent of a lot of the families you'd see on Aussie kids' TV series back in the
Alan
Oct 17, 2013 Alan rated it did not like it
Do not recommend - contrived and out of date style - evident nothing recent in print - do not waste your money The Latchkey Dog by Joan Dalgleish
Richard Fauchon
Jan 14, 2014 Richard Fauchon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book as a kid and have passed it down to my own children. A great Australian suburbia yarn.
Helen Conner
Sep 10, 2013 Helen Conner rated it did not like it
Very Average read - I agree with previous review very out of date style writing - do not recommend
Roberta
Roberta rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2010
James
James rated it did not like it
May 30, 2014
Fiona Doomer
Fiona Doomer rated it did not like it
Sep 09, 2013
Sally
Sally rated it did not like it
May 22, 2014
Jennifer Priester
Jennifer Priester marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013