Start by marking “Escondete y Grita” as Want to Read:
Escondete y Grita

Escondete y Grita (Ghosts of Fear Street #1)

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  470 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Hay lugares sobre los que se cuentan historias.Historias extranas, de fantasmas y otros seres, que se repiten en voz baja y en la oscuridad, entre amigos, sobre todo despues de haber visto una buena pelicula de miedo. Historias de las que se burlan los adultos para demostrar, como siempre, que ellos son mas listos que los jovenes.Historias que no pueden ser ciertas... pero ...more
Published July 7th 1996 by Emece Editores (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Escondete y Grita, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escondete y Grita

Yuemei
Jan 27, 2011 Yuemei rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
since I've read this book when i was young...not really a kid...but i bet kids will love it too..(actually it was the first book I've ever finished!)

this book contains the element of super natural...like ghost!
a boy named Pete who have been dead many years ago on the tenth of June likes to play hide and seek...and in the day of his death all twelve-year-olds of Shadyside play a game of hide-and-seek with him...every year he wants a new body...and whoever he tags on the game have to gave him one
Carol Briseno
I liked this book, it was a simple read and in layman's terms "A step-up from goosebumps, but a step-down from the Fear Street collection."

A bigger kid book for little kids. This book has all those little creepy moments without getting too scared. On a scale from 1 to 10 on the creep-o-meter i'd rank it a 4. Only because while it does have some some creepy parts it's not scary to me, so I don't think a 6 yr old would be too afraid while reading this.

Randy is the perfect tom-boy but moving into
Soobie's heartbroken
Questi si compravano in edicola, se non ricordo male. Difatti, non hanno nemmeno un ISBN. Un'altra delle moltissime serie che la Mondadori ha cominciato a pubblicare e poi ha piantato portando alla disperazione lettori abitudinari come la sottoscritta.

Beh, tra R.L. Stine e Christopher Pike vince il secondo. Senza dubbi!
Jay
Jul 27, 2009 Jay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, kids
I decided to rate this from the perspective of the target audience.

Unlike other R.L. Stine books, not every chapter ends on a cliffhanger, which was a welcome relief. And furthermore, the book didn't end with a twist, though I found that slightly disappointing. After all, what's a R.L. Stine novel with a surprise twist?

One thing I liked about Stine's books while growing up is that they provided a progression for children. From Goosebumps to Fear Street, Stine provided increasingly adult books f
Daphne Maatman
Dec 30, 2014 Daphne Maatman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the Fear Street books that I've read over and over again as a child. Now my sister owns all of them and it took me less than an hour in total to complete it, they're still kinda creepy
Michaela Mitsuko Sklenářová
As a kid I was in love with this book and the characters. I guess the book would seem terrible and boring if I read it again now, but that's the beauty of the book - it's perfect for the target audience :)
Maria
Sep 14, 2015 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it when I was a kid, and I remember being terrified. One of my favourite books of all time.
Brenna
Feb 19, 2014 Brenna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read this in 4th grade when I wasn't supposed to. Scared me badly. Inspired my love of horror.
Tyler Holman
It wasn't too scary. No nightmares. The reason I liked it was because of the characters.
Milagros Lopez
Apr 05, 2014 Milagros Lopez rated it really liked it
lo lei hace muchos años pero le doy 4 estrellas porque era mi favorito cuando era chica.
Valentina c.
Jun 16, 2016 Valentina c. rated it really liked it
one of my favorites of RL stine
Eire
Mar 01, 2016 Eire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read it in 4th grade, and I literally could not stop reading it. Even when I was in class I would try to read it, and the teacher would yell at me. I loved the plot that is what drawed me to it the most. A lot of stories are the same thing.This was something unique, and the story was just long enough to draw me in. There were unpredictable twists and the character was relatable too. Great book.
Carolin
Eine dorffestartige Tradition wird auf einmal ziemlich ernst. Was die Schüler als Gruselgeschichte abtun, wird für Randy Wirklichkeit, als sie feststellen muss, dass es den Geist Pete tatsächlich gibt...und der ist auch noch hinter ihr her.

Eine nette Gruselgeschichte für Kinder. Manchmal waren mir allerdings ein paar Hinweise und Wiederholungen zu viel drin.
Ashley
Aug 29, 2009 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot remember what age I read this book, but I loved it! I know that I read it a few times within the first few years I bought it. I even convinced my dad to read it and he loved it! Kudos to R.L. Stine!
Angela
Sep 14, 2012 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror
This book really gets me the chills and goosebumps. I love scary books that just makes your spine wanna jump out of your skin! Already read three times ,its just too good!
Cherry
Oct 10, 2008 Cherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book in like 2nd grade or something! It was the best horror book I've ever read! The ending like scared the crap out of me!!
Jessie
Jan 10, 2016 Jessie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
R.L. Stine kicks off his new Fear Street spin-off with Hide and Shriek.
Anthony Quinones
i think this book is really cool and kind of funny.
Hanna
really good
Linda
Aug 15, 2011 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked it.
Craig Mutumbi
Jan 07, 2013 Craig Mutumbi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
good
Tyrusa Jackson
Tyrusa Jackson marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Sammantha Salinas
Sammantha Salinas rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Desirée DeYoung
Desirée DeYoung marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Kajol Chandra
Kajol Chandra marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Omarase' Bailey
Omarase' Bailey marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
  • The Witch's Revenge (Spooksville, #6)
  • Frankenstein
  • Dracula (Classic Starts)
  • Horror at the Haunted House
  • Bruce Coville's Book of Ghosts: Tales to Haunt You
  • Dracula (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • The Class Election from the Black Lagoon
  • Dr. Jekyll, Orthodontist (Zack Files #5)
  • Grave Secrets (Deadtime Stories, #8)
  • The Mystery at Skeleton Point (The Boxcar Children, #91)
  • The Teeny Tiny Woman
  • Geek Chic: The Zoey Zone
  • The Children's Crusade (The Books of Magic, #3)
  • Nasty, Stinky Sneakers
  • Jurassic Park: the Junior Novelization

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Ghosts of Fear Street (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Who's Been Sleeping in My Grave? (Ghosts of Fear Street, #2)
  • The Attack of the Aqua Apes (Ghosts of Fear Street, #3)
  • Nightmare in 3-D (Ghosts of Fear Street, #4)
  • Stay Away From the Treehouse (Ghosts of Fear Street, #5)
  • Eye of the Fortuneteller (Ghosts of Fear Street, #6)
  • Fright Knight (Ghosts of Fear Street, #7)
  • The Ooze (Ghosts of Fear Street, #8)
  • Revenge of the Shadow People (Ghosts of Fear Street, #9)
  • The Bugman Lives (Ghosts of Fear Street, #10)
  • The Boy Who Ate Fear Street (Ghosts of Fear Street, #11)