Start by marking “Escondete y Grita” as Want to Read:
Escondete y Grita

Escondete y Grita (Ghosts of Fear Street #1)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  427 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Hay lugares sobre los que se cuentan historias.Historias extranas, de fantasmas y otros seres, que se repiten en voz baja y en la oscuridad, entre amigos, sobre todo despues de haber visto una buena pelicula de miedo. Historias de las que se burlan los adultos para demostrar, como siempre, que ellos son mas listos que los jovenes.Historias que no pueden ser ciertas... pero ...more
Published July 7th 1996 by Emece Editores (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Escondete y Grita, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escondete y Grita

since I've read this book when i was young...not really a kid...but i bet kids will love it too..(actually it was the first book I've ever finished!)

this book contains the element of super ghost!
a boy named Pete who have been dead many years ago on the tenth of June likes to play hide and seek...and in the day of his death all twelve-year-olds of Shadyside play a game of hide-and-seek with him...every year he wants a new body...and whoever he tags on the game have to gave him one
Carol Briseno
I liked this book, it was a simple read and in layman's terms "A step-up from goosebumps, but a step-down from the Fear Street collection."

A bigger kid book for little kids. This book has all those little creepy moments without getting too scared. On a scale from 1 to 10 on the creep-o-meter i'd rank it a 4. Only because while it does have some some creepy parts it's not scary to me, so I don't think a 6 yr old would be too afraid while reading this.

Randy is the perfect tom-boy but moving into
Soobie's heartbroken
Questi si compravano in edicola, se non ricordo male. Difatti, non hanno nemmeno un ISBN. Un'altra delle moltissime serie che la Mondadori ha cominciato a pubblicare e poi ha piantato portando alla disperazione lettori abitudinari come la sottoscritta.

Beh, tra R.L. Stine e Christopher Pike vince il secondo. Senza dubbi!
I decided to rate this from the perspective of the target audience.

Unlike other R.L. Stine books, not every chapter ends on a cliffhanger, which was a welcome relief. And furthermore, the book didn't end with a twist, though I found that slightly disappointing. After all, what's a R.L. Stine novel with a surprise twist?

One thing I liked about Stine's books while growing up is that they provided a progression for children. From Goosebumps to Fear Street, Stine provided increasingly adult books f
Daphne Maatman
This is one of the Fear Street books that I've read over and over again as a child. Now my sister owns all of them and it took me less than an hour in total to complete it, they're still kinda creepy
Michaela Mitsuko Sklenářová
As a kid I was in love with this book and the characters. I guess the book would seem terrible and boring if I read it again now, but that's the beauty of the book - it's perfect for the target audience :)
Read it when I was a kid, and I remember being terrified. One of my favourite books of all time.
I read this in 4th grade when I wasn't supposed to. Scared me badly. Inspired my love of horror.
Tyler Holman
It wasn't too scary. No nightmares. The reason I liked it was because of the characters.
Milagros Lopez
lo lei hace muchos años pero le doy 4 estrellas porque era mi favorito cuando era chica.
Eine dorffestartige Tradition wird auf einmal ziemlich ernst. Was die Schüler als Gruselgeschichte abtun, wird für Randy Wirklichkeit, als sie feststellen muss, dass es den Geist Pete tatsächlich gibt...und der ist auch noch hinter ihr her.

Eine nette Gruselgeschichte für Kinder. Manchmal waren mir allerdings ein paar Hinweise und Wiederholungen zu viel drin.
I cannot remember what age I read this book, but I loved it! I know that I read it a few times within the first few years I bought it. I even convinced my dad to read it and he loved it! Kudos to R.L. Stine!
This book really gets me the chills and goosebumps. I love scary books that just makes your spine wanna jump out of your skin! Already read three times ,its just too good!
I read this book in like 2nd grade or something! It was the best horror book I've ever read! The ending like scared the crap out of me!!
R.L. Stine kicks off his new Fear Street spin-off with Hide and Shriek.
Ben Fayle
This book gave me the goosebumps!! it was fab, A definite read
Anthony Quinones
i think this book is really cool and kind of funny.
really good
I really liked it.
Alana Harman
Alana Harman marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Natalia marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Constantina Samaan
Constantina Samaan marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Jacqueline Gajunera
Jacqueline Gajunera marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Michelle Watts Jenkins
Michelle Watts Jenkins marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Alissa Chronister
Alissa Chronister marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
  • The Witch's Revenge (Spooksville, #6)
  • Bruce Coville's Book of Ghosts: Tales to Haunt You
  • Date With Deception (Nancy Drew: Files, #48; Summer of Love, #1)
  • Dracula (Classic Starts)
  • Frankenstein
  • How Do You Lose Those Ninth Grade Blues?
  • Horror at the Haunted House
  • The Invitation (The Books of Magic, #1)
  • Beginners (The Gymnasts, #1)
  • The Field Day from the Black Lagoon
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Nightmares: Poems to Trouble Your Sleep

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Ghosts of Fear Street (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Who's Been Sleeping in My Grave? (Ghosts of Fear Street, #2)
  • The Attack of the Aqua Apes (Ghosts of Fear Street, #3)
  • Nightmare in 3-D (Ghosts of Fear Street, #4)
  • Stay Away From the Treehouse (Ghosts of Fear Street, #5)
  • Eye of the Fortuneteller (Ghosts of Fear Street, #6)
  • Fright Knight (Ghosts of Fear Street, #7)
  • The Ooze (Ghosts of Fear Street, #8)
  • Revenge of the Shadow People (Ghosts of Fear Street, #9)
  • The Bugman Lives (Ghosts of Fear Street, #10)
  • The Boy Who Ate Fear Street (Ghosts of Fear Street, #11)