Start by marking “Cosmic Explorers: Scientific Remote Viewing, Extraterrestrials & a Message for Mankind” as Want to Read:

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In Cosmic Voyage, Dr. Courtney Brown proved the existence of extraterrestrials using Scientific Remote Viewing, a system of paranormal surveillance developed by the military. Cosmic Explorers goes one step further and introduces us to a new race of alien beings -- a species which could prove a serious threat to our planet....
Published July 1st 1999 by Dutton Adult

To ask other readers questions about Cosmic Explorers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cosmic Explorers

Paul Darcy
by Courtney Brown, published in 1999.

First off the cover of this book splashes the PH.D. after Courtney’s name, just so you know he has the credentials to validate what he speaks of . . .

Um, yeah, okay.

Now I really love these kinds of books, books filled with alien conspiracies, hidden bases and four foot tall “Greys” lurking on the periphery sampling our DNA so they too can survive.

But I like them for what they are, not what they purport to be - the truth. Courtney is selling this urban (cosmic
Jason
I originally purchased this book when I was introduced to the concept of Scientific Remote Viewing. I was looking more for a how it works type of thing with perhaps a case study, and seeing the PHD I thought this book would be an OK read.

Although entertaining, this book was a quite out there for even myself. I'm all for topics that are not mainstream, but this is science fiction with an "it's real" explanation. While I do think SRV can and does work in certain situations, this book takes it to
Mike
Contrary to some reviewers here, I think the author showed a great deal of courage writing this. I found him to be honest and credible, I have no doubt that he fully believes what he is writing is the truth to the best of his understanding.

Remote viewing is, as Russel Targ once said, straight out of Patanjales' Yoga Sutras, go inward and all sorts of abilities will be found.

I will definitely read more of this author's work.
Michael
Interesting in detail to remote viewing. The alien aspect of the book I approached with some skepticism. I found some of the claims rather anthropocentric and the treatment of the "Grays" somewhat different from what I feel is likely.
Ian Drew Forsyth
Not as well written as Cosmic Voyage
Steven Schultheis
Steven Schultheis marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Keith
Keith added it
Apr 10, 2015
Rob Gray
Rob Gray marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Jesse
Jesse added it
Feb 22, 2015
Jennifer Siddiqui
Jennifer Siddiqui marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Gotkuksool
Gotkuksool marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Deb Carr
Deb Carr marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
John Palomares
John Palomares marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Roisin Wall
Roisin Wall marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Joe Vietor
Joe Vietor marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Cosmic Voyage: 8a Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth Remote Viewing: The Science & Theory of Nonphysical Perception Chaos & Catastrophe Theories (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) Differential Equations: A Modeling Approach Graph Algebra: Mathematical Modeling with a Systems Approach (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences)