Start by marking “Magical X Miracle, Vol. 6 (Magical x Miracle, #6)” as Want to Read:
Magical X Miracle, Vol. 6 (Magical x Miracle, #6)

Magical X Miracle, Vol. 6 (Magical x Miracle #6)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The touching conclusion to the crazy cross-dressing saga! Merleawe has returned to a peaceful civilian life and has finally graduated from wizarding school. She's been working toward peace ever since Sylthfarn's death was announced five years ago, but the King of Caldia has other plans for her--invading her home country of Viegald! Merleawe must put her magic to work one l ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Magical X Miracle, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magical X Miracle, Vol. 6

Christina
Merleawe has gone back to her normal civilian life and has graduated from the Wizard Academy as third to top student. Three years later, there is a silver-haired maiden going from country to country, making peace between them all through kindness. This silver-haired maiden, otherwise known as the silver-haired saint, is none other than Merleawe, and Viegald needs her now more than ever! Caldia is ready to declare war on the weak Viegald unless they are to find a new Master Wizard...
Emma (BelleBooks)
I have not had much time for reading recently (uni dissertation!), so I've been reading more manga than usual as I find I can get through one in about 20-30 minutes.

This is the sixth and final book in this series, so glad I kept with it as this was such a good ending to the series. Although I am not going to spoil it by giving it away!

Really wish there was more books in this series though it did seem really short!
Naomi
Nov 24, 2008 Naomi rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who loves fantasy
Shelves: manga
The Final Book to a great series. I loved this series and I miss it already. Although she cried a lot and didn't have to find many enemies. It's a great story with great drawings. I loved to look through these manga when I can't think of an outfit. If you haven't checked out this series, you need to. It's a great read!
Mary
i loved it! i swear i cried soo munch for this. of course you should read the othe 5 to know what happened and why you should cry :). it was sincere and warm on my heart. i loved how it was also such a funny way to show how much you can do if you be yourself and you try SUUUUPPER hard on doing thing! In all i loved it!!!!
Jessica
I still think Sylthfarn if friggan with everyone and that he's still alive.
Annie
Annie added it
Jun 20, 2015
Kimjihee
Kimjihee marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
DeeDee
DeeDee marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Arianna
Arianna marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Aileen
Aileen added it
Mar 10, 2015
Mary Pfaff
Mary Pfaff marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Emily
Emily added it
Jan 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Time Stranger Kyoko, Vol. 02
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 04
  • Dragon Drive Vol 3 (Dragon Drive)
  • Rozen Maiden, Vol. 6
  • Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 2
  • Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 03
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 05
  • Hibiki's Magic Volume 1
  • Papillon 4
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 03

Magical x Miracle (6 books)
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 1 (Magical x Miracle, #1)
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 2 (Magical x Miracle, #2)
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 3 (Magical x Miracle, #3)
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 4 (Magical x Miracle, #4)
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 5 (Magical x Miracle, #5)
Magical X Miracle, Vol. 1 (Magical x Miracle, #1) Magical X Miracle, Vol. 2 (Magical x Miracle, #2) Magical X Miracle, Vol. 3 (Magical x Miracle, #3) Magical X Miracle, Vol. 4 (Magical x Miracle, #4) Magical X Miracle, Vol. 5 (Magical x Miracle, #5)