How to Draw Knights, Kings, Queens and Dragons

How to Draw Knights, Kings, Queens and Dragons

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  0 reviews
King Arthur, Merlin, and all of Camelot's dashing, regal, and romantic figures spring to life under the gifted hand of a master illustrator, cartoonist, and inspiring teacher.
Published August 1st 1999 by Watson-Guptill

To ask other readers questions about How to Draw Knights, Kings, Queens and Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Draw Knights, Kings, Queens and Dragons

I started drawing character designs for a small animation studio in San Diego, California, when I was still in High School in Los Angeles. I used to drive 136 miles, each way, on the weekends, when I was 16, just for the opportunity to get paid to draw. Cartooning was a magical experience to me.

I graduated from...more
More about Christopher Hart...
Manga for the Beginner: Everything you Need to Start Drawing Right Away! Manga Mania Chibi and Furry Characters: How to Draw the Adorable Mini-Characters and Cool Cat-Girls of Manga Manga Mania: How to Draw Japanese Comics Manga for the Beginner Chibis: Everything You Need to Start Drawing the Super-Cute Characters of Japanese Comics Human Anatomy Made Amazingly Easy