White Nights, Red Morning (The Russians, #6)

White Nights, Red Morning (The Russians #6)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  323 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Book 6 of The Russians. The Fedorcenko family clings to each other and their faith in God as Russia plunges from World War I into a dangerous and bloody civil war.
Paperback
Published October 1st 1996 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about White Nights, Red Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Nights, Red Morning

You know you're in for something crazy when the author has to put up a disclaimer in the beginning of their novel. "Whoa guys, things are going to get racy!"

Makes me wonder who told her to put the disclaimer in there, surely she did't think of it herself. The publishing company? Her editor? Her agent?

Guess it doesn't really matter for it serves its purpose. This book does need a disclaimer and not a nice one either.

Ouch.

Just when you think The Russians can't get any worse BAM! it gets worse. For...more
Kristelle
Diena Riding
I love historical fiction. There is so much I am learning about this time period in Russia. Can't wait to finish the series with the last book.
Dana
I read this over 15 years ago. Judith Pella was one of my top 3 authors of the time. Christian historical fiction - a wonderful genre!
Julie
Continuing with this series... Interesting to read how long a period of time the Russian revolution was breweing.
Amanda Kay
Got this book for free and read it and liked it so much I bought the next one to find out what happened!
I loved most of this series but this book lost me.
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Ninagood
Ninagood marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Abbey
Abbey marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Jayna Watkins
Jayna Watkins marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Lisa Daniels-Roberts
Lisa Daniels-Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Carrie
Carrie added it
Jul 16, 2014
  • Travail and Triumph (The Russians, #3)
  • While Mortals Sleep
  • A Fragile Design (Bells of Lowell, #2)
  • Ekaterina (Heirs of Anton, #1)
  • Sword of Truth
  • Silk (Heart of India, #1)
Judith Pella is a bestselling, award-winning author whose writing career spans two decades. Her in-depth historical and geographical research combines with her skillful storytelling to provide readers with dramatic, thought-provoking novels. She and her husband make their home in Scapoose, Oregon.
More about Judith Pella...
Distant Dreams (Ribbons of Steel, #1) The Dawning of Deliverance (The Russians, #5) Heirs of the Motherland (The Russians, #4) Written on the Wind (Daughters of Fortune, #1) A Hope Beyond (Ribbons of Steel, #2)