Start by marking “Reiki's Birthplace, A Guide to Kurama Mountain” as Want to Read:
Reiki's Birthplace, A Guide to Kurama Mountain

Reiki's Birthplace, A Guide to Kurama Mountain

"Reiki s Birthplace, A Guide to Kurama Mountain." This book is a beautiful way to experience the essence of the mountain, and to learn more about the birthplace of Reiki .
Published May 1st 2007 by Infinite Light Healing Studies Center, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Reiki's Birthplace, A Guide to Kurama Mountain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reiki's Birthplace, A Guide to Kurama Mountain

Therese Fisher
Jul 19, 2015 Therese Fisher rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful guidebook to the birthplace of Reiki. I read it in anticipation of my trip to Japan and could feel the mountain reaching out to me through the pages of Jessica Miller's book.

I brought the book with me as I climbed the mountain and it was so nice to have an English interpretation of everything right there in my hand! It also pointed out a lot of things/places that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. I do hope that it comes out in electronic format as the book itself is rather
Dean
Dean rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Jeff Tucker
Jeff Tucker rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2012
Dinysio Odinysio
Dinysio Odinysio rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Man Solo
Man Solo marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2012
June
June marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
Hoai Ta
Hoai Ta marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2016