Start by marking “Pearl and Wagner: Two Good Friends” as Want to Read:
Pearl and Wagner: Two Good Friends

Pearl and Wagner: Two Good Friends

Published September 29th 2003 by Dial

To ask other readers questions about Pearl and Wagner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pearl and Wagner

Tricia
Jan 31, 2011 Tricia rated it really liked it
Pearl (a girl rabbit) and Wagner (boy mouse) are best friends. Sometimes they don't see eye-to-eye, but they always find a way to resolve the problem in the end. Good creative fun.

We discovered this duo when my youngest son was 5, and they've become welcome friends (not freinds, as misspelled above!) on our bookshelf.
Christy
Apr 09, 2012 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: easy-reader
Meet Pearl, a hardworking rabbit, and Wagner, a daydreaming mouse. At school they build a robot together, impress a judge at the science fair, and tell each other the truth at all times. But friendship isn't always easy. Sometimes a robot doesn't turn out quite the way it's supposed to, and sometimes a pair of new green boots can cause a fight. Through it all, Pearl and W...moreMeet Pearl, a hardworking rabbit, and Wagner, a daydreaming mouse. At school they build a robot together, impress a ...more
Dolly
Nov 20, 2010 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: beginning readers and parents reading with them
This is a fun story about friendship and cooperation, hard work and daydreaming, telling the truth and understanding when the truth is not something you want to hear. Our girls have enjoyed the books in this series so far and we will get the next few at the library soon.
Janin
Nov 09, 2012 Janin rated it really liked it
My youngest brought this one home to read for his AR. I loved listening to him giggle as he read the pictures and I was proud that he came up with the moral of the story by himself (:
Brooke Birchler
This is a good story about two friends who work through some obstacles to build a robot for a science fair. This would be a good book for students who are just getting into chapter books.
Gabes Lapinski
May 04, 2015 Gabes Lapinski rated it really liked it
Shelves: 1st-grade
I chose this because the theme that friendship isn't always easy. This book would be for 1st graders or the teacher could read it to the class.
Candy Shepard
Apr 23, 2016 Candy Shepard rated it really liked it
My kids in my class enjoyed this small chapter book. They used inferencing to gather info and they enjoyed the friendship and relationship that Pearl and Wagner shared.
Karen
Jul 19, 2015 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: jacob, ellie, mom
Ellie rates 4 stars, moma 2 stars.
Debra
Debra rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Eliana Golda
Eliana Golda rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Mrs Bond
Mrs Bond rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Linda Stuckey
Linda Stuckey rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2016
Quinn
Quinn rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2010
Lee
Lee rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Chase
Chase rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Patty
Apr 27, 2013 Patty rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-chapter
A really cute story. Definitly a good read.
Yuna K
Yuna K rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Beck
Beck rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2014
Mckinley
Mckinley rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Barnak
Barnak rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2014
Kristin
Kristin rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2011
Tyler
Tyler rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
OS
OS rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Chiara B
Chiara B rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Thehobbit
Thehobbit rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Laaudrey Smith
Laaudrey Smith rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2014