Start by marking “Murder by the sea: A mystery novel” as Want to Read:
Murder by the sea: A mystery novel

Murder by the sea: A mystery novel

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Unknown Binding, 192 pages
Published March 17th 1997 by Bookcraft (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Murder by the sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder by the sea

Susan
The story takes place in the seafaring city of Boscastle in England. As much as I love an English-setting, this story felt old--the characters, their dress, and their manners. A murder takes place here, and chief inspector MacGregor comes in undercover. Miranda Symons seems to become an obsession to protect. He and Miranda seem to have an unspoken connection to solving her brother's connection to two international drug lords. I wondered as I read, what the outcome of the story would be. It was d...more
Andrea
I got this book for 25 cents and really didn't have any expectations for it. The author is familiar to me, but only as the writer of some hymns.

I was pleasantly surprised with this murder mystery. It had interesting characters, and I loved the setting (Cornwall, England). There was a bit of romance, although that wasn't the main focus.

I didn't devour this book, but I was happy to get to it when I could.
Leslie Grady
Sequel to "Who Goes There?"... not as good as the previous novel but still a fun read. I kind of have a crush on the middle aged bachelor Callum MacGregor!
Sue Maxwell
This entire mystery series is just fun to read. Takes place in Scotland, with a Scottish detective. Good detective stories
Angela
Angela added it
Sep 20, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Lori
Lori added it
Jan 10, 2013
Mindy
Mindy added it
Oct 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
My Enemy, My Love A Face in the Shadows Where the Heart Leads Sunset Across India (Sunset, #1) For Love Of Ivy