Start by marking “New Fit or Fat 91 Pa” as Want to Read:
New Fit or Fat 91 Pa

New Fit or Fat 91 Pa

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Over 2 million copies of Covert Bailey's basic "Fit or Fat?" have shown the way from "fatness" to "fitness" The present edition, revised and expanded, gives us even more on the fitness life-style as well as the latest scientific advances.
Paperback
Published August 1st 1991 by Mariner Books (first published May 6th 1991)

To ask other readers questions about New Fit or Fat 91 Pa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Fit or Fat 91 Pa

Penny
I read this ages ago but never really applied what I'd learned. I'm not sure why 12 minutes of aerobic exercise a day seemed like such a daunting task or why I neglected to follow this simple advice. Re-reading has given me a good motivation boost so I'm back on an exercise program again. It seems to much more realistic (for me) than any of the other diet and exercise advice out there, and it seems to be backed up by good science, as near as I can tell.
Dave
There are lots and lots of diet and exercise books of one form or another out there for us to read. Covert Bailey was reccomended to me years ago by a cardiologist. Bailey's books are all very down to earth and make sense, helping people make some kind of sense out how to live a healthy life style that includes exercise as well as eating the right foods. I highly recomend any of his books. I have read the book many times since 1988
Richard
This was a rereading of this book that I bought in the 90s. His premise is that we need to keep exercising long enough each day that we develop fat burning enzymes that will take care of the fat. We don’t actual exercise to burn fat we need to develop the enzymes that will do it for us. His ideas are good and have stimulated me to continue the exercise daily to try to get the muscles developed that will hold those little enzymes.
Megan
I read this for health class back in high school. Some years later, my mom bought me the updated copy in an effort to get me to exercise more. I still refer to it from time to time when I'm feeling gung-ho.
Reuel
Sort of a preoccupation after childbirth.
Elizabeth
Fit or fat? Neither and both.
Jenny
read in 2002
Bibekananda Sahoo
Bibekananda Sahoo marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Achilles Madarasi
Achilles Madarasi marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Jeff
Jeff added it
Nov 10, 2014
Pari Dorri
Pari Dorri marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Sammi
Sammi marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Anna
Anna added it
Aug 09, 2014
Teresa
Teresa added it
May 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Fit or Fat? Smart Exercise: Burning Fat, Getting Fit The Ultimate Fit or Fat The Fit or Fat Woman The Fit or Fat Target Diet