4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Celebrating rich, buttery, over-the-top treats, award-winning baker and author Judy Rosenberg shares 150 inspired but easy-to-make cookie recipes that never stint on the good stuff. Think chocolate chips and chocolate chunks, mounds of jam and heaps of nuts, the butter crunch of real shortbread and the tender chew of a gooey bar.

Cookies and milk will never taste the same a...more
Published January 9th 1996 by Workman Publishing Company

Be the first to ask a question about Rosie's Bakery Chocolate-Packed, Jam-Filled, Butter-Rich, No-Holds-Barred Cookie Book

Jim
Cookbooks that come from businesses are often hit and miss, and so it's important to highlight the ones that are truly special. Judy Rosenberg of Rosie's Bakery delivers the goods with this book; every recipe is full of decadent goodness that'll have you reading the pages, even when you're not cooking. Every single recipe that I've made from this cookbook has received a compliment along the lines of "These are the best cookies ever!" With this cookbook in your culinary arsenal nothing will stand...more
Paige
Best cookie book I've read. Have made 10+ recipes and all of them are great. A good mix of tried and true favorites and some new recipes. Make the brownies-they're unforgettable!
Lelah
Extremely consistent - everything I make from this book is a smash hit. A few of my favorites: Whole Grain Earthy Chocolate Chips, Rosie's Oatmeal Cookies, Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Brownies, Molasses Ginger Cookies, and Classic Sugar Cookies - maybe the best sugar cookies I've ever made.
Judy
My favorite ever cookie cookbook. Great, well-tested recipes, engagingly written, good tips throughout. The title says it all!
Patty
This is the best cookie cookbook! I haven't had a bad cookie from it.
Poon
My Brownie bible. It reminds me of the good old days in Boston.
Amanda
It's a fun read, but would be better with pictures.
Gaile
No better cookie book!
Carol Johnson
Carol Johnson marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jul 08, 2014
Jessie
Jessie added it
Jun 27, 2014
Diane Jacques
Diane Jacques marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Grady
Grady marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Rosie's Bakery All-Butter, Fresh Cream, Sugar-Packed, No-Holds-Barred Baking Book The Rosie's Bakery All-Butter, Cream-Filled, Sugar-Packed Baking Book: Over 300 Irresistibly Delicious Recipes Rosie's Bakery Delicious and Decadent Dessert Book Lucid Darkness Dr. Judy's Habit Breakers Stop Smoking Plan: Cold Turkey or Gradual Withdrawal-With or Without the E-Cigarette