Start by marking “Just Me” as Want to Read:
Just Me

Just Me

Wild child Ian Wiley has to grow up and take the reins of the hundred year old family business when tragedy strikes. Can she let go of her reckless ways long enough to conform? After all, she is a Wiley and with that name comes a legacy.

Cassidy Harland is a little surprised that she came within an inch of picking up a gorgeous stranger in a bar while on vacation, but week
Published May 1st 2012 by Triplicity Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Just Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Me

Terry Baker
Aug 02, 2012 Terry Baker rated it liked it
When a terrible accident occurs, wild girl, Ian Wiley has to grow up quickly to take over the multimillion dollar company she is the sole heir to, Wiley Steel. But will Ian calm down enough to run the business started by her Great Grandfather over one hundred years before? Ian is all too aware that she, as the heir, must make significant changes to her life. When Ian begins looking in to her business, she realizes all is not well, the company has suffered some severe losses. Will Ian have the ...more
Lbousson
Sep 24, 2015 Lbousson rated it liked it
I had high hopes with this story. I had saw a lot of good reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. It started off alright. Ian is tasked with taking over her family's business, even though she still really does want to. Maybe she's still in suffering from her family tragedy. The way she shirks her duties and lives like a spoiled brat, I'm lead to believe. But then Cassidy enters the picture and things start to change for Ian. Can she pull herself up from her misery and make a new start?

I really
Samie Sands
Jun 17, 2015 Samie Sands rated it it was amazing
Graysen Morgen is an excellent storyteller, and this shines through in Just Me. The scenery depicted in beautiful, the characters included are layered and full of realistic depth and the storyline moves quickly in an exciting way. The passion described between Ian and Cassidy is breathtaking and as a reader, you really route for their happiness.
Courtney
Apr 27, 2014 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Great story

intriguing and keeps your attention the whole way. I am very much enjoying the books being written by this author. it is so nice to have romance novels that depict the life I am in!
Leslie J Holbrook
Nov 27, 2015 Leslie J Holbrook rated it it was amazing
Awesome story!

This is the first book I have read by this author and I can honestly say it won't be the last. Bravo Ms Graysen!
Beth Stone
Jul 28, 2014 Beth Stone rated it really liked it
Shelves: f-f
I really liked this book. The girl meets girl aspect has the twist that I won't spoil here. Good, easy, and enjoyable read.
Anne Cullen
Jul 29, 2012 Anne Cullen rated it liked it
Good read - liked the contrast between Grand Junction and the mountains. But why oh why was she called Ian. Never got my head round that!
Rk Brahem
Rk Brahem rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
alex
alex rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Mcsoty
Mcsoty rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2014
Artemis Cloud
Artemis Cloud rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015
Karl
Karl rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2013
Valentine1206
Valentine1206 rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Wolf's_song :)
Wolf's_song :) rated it did not like it
Jul 29, 2012
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2013
Jade
Jade rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Nekondas
Nekondas rated it it was ok
May 22, 2016
Nolly  Sepulveda
Nolly Sepulveda rated it really liked it
May 18, 2013
Fridgey
Fridgey rated it really liked it
May 28, 2013
Stephanie Eskuchen
Stephanie Eskuchen rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Kath
Kath rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2015
Nka300
Nka300 rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
riet van der meer
riet van der meer rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Jane
Jane rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2015
Nikita Puma
Nikita Puma rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Sherstin
Sherstin rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2014
Megan Benson
Megan Benson rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2012