Start by marking “Naughty Or Nice?” as Want to Read:
Naughty Or Nice?

Naughty Or Nice?

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  264 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Eric Quinn Stanton has never let pleasure interfere with business--until now. His practice is to arrive early and incognito at a job, to see firsthand what's working, and what's not. But he can't seem to see past Cindy's beautiful green eyes or her other generous assets. And he can't stop himself from testing the general manager's skills--on the job, and in the bedroom. Bu ...more
ebook
Published October 31st 1998 by Harlequin (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Or Nice?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Or Nice?

Dalia
HILARIOUS !!! A great romantic comedy !!
A succession of hilarious situations set in a weird hotel, a handful of "unique" hotel employees, an accident- prone hotel GM,Cindy, the heroine, a qui pro quo about Eric, the hero's identity - he is undercover to check the hotel management to terminate it. He thinks she uncovered his real identity, but Cindy thinks he is a simple guest & an adult toys salesman!!!
The secondary characters are well portrayed. The relation between Cindy & the hotel'
Misty
Loved this book. Had a fantastic story line, great characters you couldn't help but fall in love with and it was hilarious! I found myself constantly laughing out loud at all the craziness that continued to happen to the main character! My husband kept looking at me like I was crazy. Wonderful love story. All around very good book.
Elizabeth
It's not often that a novel makes me laugh out loud, but this one did! I thoroughly enjoyed the main character, her goofiness was totally believable! thankyou
Marie
This review was originally posted on my blog, Ramblings of a Daydreamer. You can find it, and many more reviews at the blog.

Cindy is the general manager of the Chandelier House, a hotel in San Francisco. The hotel is known for being a bit strange and quirky - they host a lot of trade shows, specialty groups, and conventions (think Trekkies), and right before Christmas, the hotel comes under review by the company that bought it. Cindy has to scramble around trying to get ready for the reviewer, w
Holly
Cute, fun and humorous. No laugh out loud moments but still enjoyable.
Nannette
romantic comedy that didn't disappoint. humor. was wonderful. Enjoyable. and was a wonderful way to spend a day.
Lizz
This book isn't truly a four star book, it isn't helping bring about world peace or anything, but what it does is make the reader laugh hysterically. As in, people looking at you to see if you are in need of medical aid, laughing. Very festive and fun!
Peg
This is a very funny read. I gave it 5 stars. I laughed through out the enitre book. If you're up for several belly laughs, then give it a read. You won't be sorry.
Jenn
In what can only be thought of as a plot set in the unlikely of circumstances with the most unusal blunders. Fun, easy read..great for a beach day.
T. Martin
i found this book very entertaining it made me laugh out loud at points.
Tammy
Cute story, fun characters I enjoyed this one. Quick read.
Joyce
At times I laughed out loud. Quirky likable characters.
Mindy
Again, light read, fun and I liked it!
Jill Codina
Cant stop laughing! Love this book
Anne
funny hair problems.
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Shawna Mock
Shawna Mock marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Kendra
Kendra added it
Jul 29, 2015
Marlenna Jae
Marlenna Jae marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Nicky
Nicky marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Nikki Lackey
Nikki Lackey marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Christy Steele
Christy Steele marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • Red-Hot Santa
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • A Man for All Seasons
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Under the Mistletoe
  • A Dixie Christmas
  • Angel Be Good
  • Colorado Abduction (Christmas at the Carlisles, #1)
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • Her Christmas Pleasure (The Merry Widows #2)
  • All I Want For Christmas...: Christmas Kisses / Baring It All / A Hot December Night
  • The Christmas List
  • His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)
  • Kiss of the Christmas Wind
  • High-Caliber Christmas
  • The Mistress's Secret
  • Soldier's Christmas (Conard County #16, Wingman Warriors #8)
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no f
More about Stephanie Bond...
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)