Start by marking “Naughty Or Nice?” as Want to Read:
Naughty Or Nice?

Naughty Or Nice?

Eric Quinn Stanton has never let pleasure interfere with business--until now. His practice is to arrive early and incognito at a job, to see firsthand what's working, and what's not. But he can't seem to see past Cindy's beautiful green eyes or her other generous assets. And he can't stop himself from testing the general manager's skills--on the job, and in the bedroom. Bu ...more
ebook
Published October 31st 1998 by Harlequin (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Or Nice?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Or Nice?

Dalia
Sep 24, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HILARIOUS !!! A great romantic comedy !!
A succession of hilarious situations set in a weird hotel, a handful of "unique" hotel employees, an accident- prone hotel GM,Cindy, the heroine, a qui pro quo about Eric, the hero's identity - he is undercover to check the hotel management to terminate it. He thinks she uncovered his real identity, but Cindy thinks he is a simple guest & an adult toys salesman!!!
The secondary characters are well portrayed. The relation between Cindy & the hotel'
Misty
Sep 03, 2011 Misty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Loved this book. Had a fantastic story line, great characters you couldn't help but fall in love with and it was hilarious! I found myself constantly laughing out loud at all the craziness that continued to happen to the main character! My husband kept looking at me like I was crazy. Wonderful love story. All around very good book.
Peg
Dec 14, 2012 Peg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very funny read. I gave it 5 stars. I laughed through out the enitre book. If you're up for several belly laughs, then give it a read. You won't be sorry.
Elizabeth
Jan 06, 2013 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stephanie-bond
It's not often that a novel makes me laugh out loud, but this one did! I thoroughly enjoyed the main character, her goofiness was totally believable! thankyou
Wynn
Marie
Dec 18, 2012 Marie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
This review was originally posted on my blog, Ramblings of a Daydreamer. You can find it, and many more reviews at the blog.

Cindy is the general manager of the Chandelier House, a hotel in San Francisco. The hotel is known for being a bit strange and quirky - they host a lot of trade shows, specialty groups, and conventions (think Trekkies), and right before Christmas, the hotel comes under review by the company that bought it. Cindy has to scramble around trying to get ready for the reviewer, w
Delacey Von Busse
A very funny tale with developed characters that you can relate to. This book shall remain in my collection for future rereads (pls note my copy was paperback not kindle)
Tatjana C
Jun 22, 2016 Tatjana C rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
it was a fun, lighhearted book to read but just not enough to connect with characters
Holly
Feb 08, 2014 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, fun and humorous. No laugh out loud moments but still enjoyable.
Nannette
Jan 30, 2014 Nannette rated it really liked it
romantic comedy that didn't disappoint. humor. was wonderful. Enjoyable. and was a wonderful way to spend a day.
Becky
Feb 23, 2016 Becky rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Total fluff. Christmas in a hotel, cute and fun characters. Tries a little too hard to be funny, but it is amusing. A stress free light read.
Lizz
Dec 15, 2011 Lizz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book isn't truly a four star book, it isn't helping bring about world peace or anything, but what it does is make the reader laugh hysterically. As in, people looking at you to see if you are in need of medical aid, laughing. Very festive and fun!
Jenn
Jan 20, 2012 Jenn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
In what can only be thought of as a plot set in the unlikely of circumstances with the most unusal blunders. Fun, easy read..great for a beach day.
T. Martin
Jun 28, 2012 T. Martin rated it really liked it
i found this book very entertaining it made me laugh out loud at points.
Tammy
May 06, 2013 Tammy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute story, fun characters I enjoyed this one. Quick read.
Joyce
Aug 31, 2012 Joyce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At times I laughed out loud. Quirky likable characters.
Mindy
Oct 27, 2012 Mindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again, light read, fun and I liked it!
Jill Codina
Jan 16, 2013 Jill Codina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cant stop laughing! Love this book
Leslie Nugent
Cute Christmas Romance
Anne
funny hair problems.
Renee
Mar 16, 2013 Renee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read.
John Vardaro
John Vardaro rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Jen Seligmann
Jen Seligmann marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Barbara Strong
Barbara Strong marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Coleen PERL
Coleen PERL rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Rachel Hower
Rachel Hower marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Debbie
Debbie added it
Sep 18, 2016
Sheri
Sheri rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2016
Michelle  Ferguson
Michelle Ferguson rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Ainsley
Ainsley rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2016
  • Under the Mistletoe
  • Angel Be Good
  • Red-Hot Santa
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • A Dixie Christmas
  • A Man for All Seasons
  • A Gift to Last (includes Angels Everywhere #4)
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • The Mistress's Secret
  • So This Is Christmas (Includes: The Protectors, #19)
  • Snowed Under: A Christmas Short Story
  • Two Turtle Island Doves (Turtle Island, #2.5)
  • All I Want For Christmas...: Christmas Kisses / Baring It All / A Hot December Night
  • Kiss of the Christmas Wind
  • The Christmas List
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • The Old Man's Back in Town (Goldwash Mystery)
  • Vampire for Christmas
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no f
More about Stephanie Bond...