Start by marking “Revelation (The Guardians, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revelation (The Guardians, #3)

Revelation (The Guardians #3)

Genesis Green's life is unraveling at the seams. The Council has stripped her protection, Viola has taken Seth, and she and Carter have fled South Marshall. When an opportunity to save her fallen angel arises, she'll have one chance to find and eliminate the most powerful demon walking the earth.

Enter Luke Castellani—charming, dangerous, compelling—someone who can give Ge
Published June 2012

To ask other readers questions about Revelation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelation

Madeline Bernards
Apr 20, 2015 Madeline Bernards rated it liked it
So I'm giving this book a 3 but i don't really know if it's a 3 or a 4 or somewhere in between. This book constantly made me frustrated and the path the author took the main character on was just so disappointing to me. While i didn't like where the author took the main character, i did somewhat enjoy the ending, so in general I'm just left really confused on what I think of this book.
Jul 23, 2012 Alison rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, extra-wow
Aug 29, 2012 Rebekah rated it really liked it
The third book of this series is by far the best. It was a definite page turner. The twists and turns of the book were well thought out and presented well. I enjoyed reading this book. Its a world that is fascinating and doesn't play by the rules. I like that. Its not every book that I shed a tear for and I shed like 3 tears.
I like the Lucien character. I love that she made him "grey" and not black and white. She bent the rules of her make believe world and got away with it.
Jun 20, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book almost gave me a heart attack.....but then an amazing ending ensued! This is one of my favorite series of all times. The perfect combination of suspense, romance, sacrifice, and friendship. Thank you Katie Klein for such a wonderfully written and captivating story.
Apr 20, 2013 Mary rated it liked it
Okay. I don't know how to describe this book. It was decent, but... There's this but... I seriously don't know how to describe it. :/ Even though it had good plot and there was closure -as it was the finale of the series- something feels off... My problem is that up to a point, I thought everything was okay -even though as in Vendetta it felt the chapters were weird and there were things missing- and then I started not understanding what was happening and/or why... Like it wasn't making sense.. ...more
Anita Powers
I think this book of the series was the best one. I liked the introduction of Luke, he is too sexy, and the revelation that Viola has Seth for other reasons then I expected was great. I was glad that the author made Genesis be stronger in this book and willing to do anything and everything to get her true love back (the only reason I could handle a certain decision she made). There were some parts in this book that devastated me, my heart just broke, and then there were parts that made me swoon. ...more
Nov 06, 2013 Beth rated it really liked it

I had a hard time excepting many of the events that took place in this book. I am a true believer of the HEA, and although Genesis got her HEA, it was at the expense of many she cared about and loved. I was so sad to see the lost memories and death of so many in this book. But, Genesis got her payback and kicked some serious Council ass! You know things get crazy when you're rooting for the head demon himself... All in all it was a good ending and there was closure.
Sep 30, 2012 Sharon rated it really liked it
Heartbreak, owwww,,,
I didn't know where to look, Seth?? What the hell...
A very nice conclusion to a series i was waiting for to read the final book.
It was a great read and i made me read the first two book again, because of the time in between release dates.Didn't bother me,because seriously all 3 books are really good.

If you're looking for a series you want to read, nicely written,romance, school,drama, heartbreak and a HEA, this is your choice
Domanika Williams
May 17, 2015 Domanika Williams rated it it was amazing
Question?? Am I the only one who kind of wishes that She ended up with Luke? ugh but I still loved book!!!!! the twists and turns. Ahhhhh loved it
Kathy Harrington
Jan 03, 2013 Kathy Harrington rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! This was the best of all the series and that is saying a lot since the others were fantastic. Again, I would ave never guessed where Katie Klein was going to take this story or how she was going to have it end. I am totally blown away. Oh, have tissues ready, you WILL need them.
Jul 02, 2012 Ashly rated it it was amazing
This was a great book, and the ending was exactly what I wanted. Granted how we got to this ending made my heart wrench but it was awesome non the less
Oct 13, 2012 Tracy rated it liked it
Great series action packed with many twist and turns, has a lot mystery as it keeps you guessing who can Genesis really trust.
Tabatha LeJune
Aug 24, 2013 Tabatha LeJune rated it it was amazing
Great series. The ending was AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this series great twists, epic love story through out the series..
Melissa Chiuz
Mar 26, 2013 Melissa Chiuz rated it it was amazing
The end of this book was awesome. Love it. It was kinda sad cuz of Carter but other than that it was good
Melanie Cumbee
Sep 03, 2016 Melanie Cumbee rated it it was amazing
Great book, very intriguing, recommend the book to anyone who loves guardian angels....
Aug 18, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2012 Carlee rated it it was amazing
Wow...really good ending. Really great story!
Sep 06, 2012 Alarac rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angels-neph

Ms. MiLo
Jun 25, 2012 Ms. MiLo rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5
Wilma Rogers
Wilma Rogers rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2016
Kaitlin marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2016
Alyson rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2016
Tai marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2016
Ashley marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Amy added it
Oct 10, 2016
Lhjkjh added it
Oct 02, 2016
Emma marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Elif marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Kaden Brown
Kaden Brown rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Kindle Lending (T...: Revelation by Katie Klein 3 11 Apr 01, 2014 11:10AM
BEST BOOK EVER! 1 1 Dec 13, 2013 06:14PM
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • Reckoning (Guardian Trilogy, #3)
  • The Ascended (The Saving Angels, #3)
  • Beloved Purgatory (Fallen Angels, #2)
  • Toxic Part Two (Celestra, #7.5)
  • The 13th Prophecy (Demon Kissed, #5)
  • Stolen (Stained, #2)
  • Enchant Me
  • Unholy Death
  • Angel Mark (Beautiful Beings, #4)
  • Preordained (Preordained, #1)
  • Michael (The Airel Saga, #2)
Katie Klein is a diehard romantic with a penchant for protagonists who kick butt. She currently resides on the East Coast and is hard at work on her next YA novel. She can be reached at, and maintains a web presence at:
More about Katie Klein...

The Guardians (3 books)
  • The Guardian (The Guardians, #1)
  • Vendetta (The Guardians, #2)