Start by marking “Revelation (The Guardians, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revelation (The Guardians, #3)

Revelation (The Guardians #3)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  382 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Genesis Green's life is unraveling at the seams. The Council has stripped her protection, Viola has taken Seth, and she and Carter have fled South Marshall. When an opportunity to save her fallen angel arises, she'll have one chance to find and eliminate the most powerful demon walking the earth.

Enter Luke Castellani—charming, dangerous, compelling—someone who can give Ge
ebook
Published June 2012

To ask other readers questions about Revelation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelation

Ashley
Rebekah
The third book of this series is by far the best. It was a definite page turner. The twists and turns of the book were well thought out and presented well. I enjoyed reading this book. Its a world that is fascinating and doesn't play by the rules. I like that. Its not every book that I shed a tear for and I shed like 3 tears.
I like the Lucien character. I love that she made him "grey" and not black and white. She bent the rules of her make believe world and got away with it.
Jessica
OMG! This book almost gave me a heart attack.....but then an amazing ending ensued! This is one of my favorite series of all times. The perfect combination of suspense, romance, sacrifice, and friendship. Thank you Katie Klein for such a wonderfully written and captivating story.
Mary
Okay. I don't know how to describe this book. It was decent, but... There's this but... I seriously don't know how to describe it. :/ Even though it had good plot and there was closure -as it was the finale of the series- something feels off... My problem is that up to a point, I thought everything was okay -even though as in Vendetta it felt the chapters were weird and there were things missing- and then I started not understanding what was happening and/or why... Like it wasn't making sense.. ...more
Anita Powers
I think this book of the series was the best one. I liked the introduction of Luke, he is too sexy, and the revelation that Viola has Seth for other reasons then I expected was great. I was glad that the author made Genesis be stronger in this book and willing to do anything and everything to get her true love back (the only reason I could handle a certain decision she made). There were some parts in this book that devastated me, my heart just broke, and then there were parts that made me swoon. ...more
Beth
*WARNING- SPOILER ALERT*

I had a hard time excepting many of the events that took place in this book. I am a true believer of the HEA, and although Genesis got her HEA, it was at the expense of many she cared about and loved. I was so sad to see the lost memories and death of so many in this book. But, Genesis got her payback and kicked some serious Council ass! You know things get crazy when you're rooting for the head demon himself... All in all it was a good ending and there was closure.
Sharon
Heartbreak, owwww,,,
I didn't know where to look, Seth?? What the hell...
A very nice conclusion to a series i was waiting for to read the final book.
It was a great read and i made me read the first two book again, because of the time in between release dates.Didn't bother me,because seriously all 3 books are really good.

If you're looking for a series you want to read, nicely written,romance, school,drama, heartbreak and a HEA, this is your choice
Kathy Harrington
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! This was the best of all the series and that is saying a lot since the others were fantastic. Again, I would ave never guessed where Katie Klein was going to take this story or how she was going to have it end. I am totally blown away. Oh, have tissues ready, you WILL need them.
Ashly
This was a great book, and the ending was exactly what I wanted. Granted how we got to this ending made my heart wrench but it was awesome non the less
Tracy
Great series action packed with many twist and turns, has a lot mystery as it keeps you guessing who can Genesis really trust.
Tabatha LeJune
Great series. The ending was AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this series great twists, epic love story through out the series..
Melissa Chiuz
The end of this book was awesome. Love it. It was kinda sad cuz of Carter but other than that it was good
Carlee
Wow...really good ending. Really great story!
Brittany Lynn
Brittany Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Klarybel Millo
Klarybel Millo marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Nov 03, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Kindle Lending (T...: Revelation by Katie Klein 3 9 Apr 01, 2014 11:10AM
BEST BOOK EVER! 1 1 Dec 13, 2013 06:14PM
  • Reckoning (Guardian Trilogy, #3)
  • The Ascended (The Saving Angels, #3)
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • Beloved Purgatory (Fallen Angels, #2)
  • Toxic Part Two (Celestra, #7.5)
  • Stolen (Stained, #2)
  • Libera Me (Requiem, #2)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
  • Archangel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #3)
  • Valefar Vol. 2: Demon Kissed Novella (Demon Kissed)
  • Charade (Heven and Hell, #2)
  • Enchant Me
Katie Klein is a diehard romantic with a penchant for protagonists who kick butt. She currently resides on the East Coast and is hard at work on her next YA novel. She can be reached at katiekleinwrites@yahoo.com, and maintains a web presence at: http://katiekleinwrites.blogspot.com.
More about Katie Klein...
Cross My Heart (Cross My Heart, #1) The Guardian (The Guardians, #1) Collateral Damage (Cross My Heart, #2) Vendetta (The Guardians, #2) The Trilogy: The Guardian, Vendetta, and Revelation (3-Book Collection)