Start by marking “Crimson (The Ultimate Power, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Crimson (The Ultimate Power, #2.5)

Crimson (The Ultimate Power #2.5)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  202 ratings  ·  20 reviews
One chance meeting can change everything.

Meet Ethan Cristescu, vampire and owner of the Crimson night club.

Ethan enjoys the good things in life, the company of beautiful women and a sip of blood every now and again. Little does he know everything is going to change in his perfectly ordered world when a frightened woman who smells of sunshine walks into his club. This woma
Published June 18th 2012 by L.H Cosway

To ask other readers questions about Crimson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson

Carrie
Mandatory reading for anyone who reads Tegan's Blood. This was an interesting addition. It actually made me go back and bump up Tegan's Blood by a star. Would like to see a longer version....
Yalle Ondarza
This was a great insight into Ethan's version of the first night at the club. The only problem is that it left me wanting so much more, because the story is just that good.
witchypoo
It's been about 6 months since I read the first book in the Ultimate Power series. I just recently got a new e-reader, so to celebrate I bought some new ebooks including books 2 & 3 of the series. I decided to grab & read this one first, just as a refresher on how the story started. This book is a retelling of the night our hero met Tegan. It was great to hear the story from a different perspective & get to know Cristescu more fully. I think it even explained his obsession with our h ...more
Melanie
Title: THE ULTIMATE POWER SERIES (TEGAN'S BLOOD #1, CRIMSON #1.5, TEGAN'S RETURN #2, TEGAN'S MAGIC #3, TEGAN'S POWER #4)
Author: Publisher: L.H. Cosway
Date published: 2012-2013
Genre: Adult Fantasy/Fiction

My review:

"Within every myth lies a grain of truth - Ethan" - Tegan's Blood. L.H. Cosway

Another vampire story with a different curve to it. What if vampires were not dead but just an evolved version of human's as human's are known to have evolved from apes. What an interesting concept.

This series
Jessica
Ying Yuvejwattana
4.5 My Ethan Stars

Love it because it's from my sexy vampire's POV.
Crimson is part of the Ultimate Power series. You should read it after you read Tegan's Blood, the first book in the series. Ethan tell us how he falls for human female who smells like sun to him. Lovely. But a bit too short. I want more of Ethan.
Morilyn
Usually I enjoy reading other POV's but this short little story didn't add anything to an already charming serial. The characters had already had my full attention, so there was no need to lure me in & there was nothing else that needed to be said.
Tamara!
I feel like I wasted .99, this gave nothing more than just a bit of fluff, I already filled in the backstory on my own, but thought maybe this would offer something more. Still, it was a nice read, though very short and again, not much to bite into.
Bonnie Davis
Loved this prequel!

This prequel from Ethan's point of view is fantastic. It was very illuminating to hear how Ethan felt when he met Tegan. I highly recommend this to readers of The Ultimate Power Series.
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
I loved reading Tegan's Blood and I was really intrigued by Ethan, so it was great to be able to see their first encounter through his eyes.

Definitely liked the short story and for sure recommend the series :)
Emma Meade
For any Tegan’s Blood fans, the short novella, Crimson will keep you nicely tied over until the third book in the series comes out.
The fabulous Tegan’s Blood and Tegan’s Return are told from Tegan’s point of view, but if you ever wondered what was running through Ethan’s mind the first time he met her, read Crimson, right now.

Romanian vampire, Ethan Cristescu quite fancies the lonely looking, dark haired beauty who wanders into a private area of his club one evening. Tegan smells like the sun a
Shannon
Could have skipped it. It's just a recap of Tegan and Ethan's first encounter. Still, I'm attached to this group, so I still enjoyed reading it.
Nikki Ritchie
was very interesting seeing parts if the first book from Cristescu's point of view. I thought because it was reliving the first book but not at all it makes series better I think.
Lisa
Loved it, way too short, but it gave us a taste of this series.
Susan
Good short story/novella written from Ethan's point of view.
Crystal
Short novella from Ethan's point of view. Only bad point is I wanted to hear more of his story. Short glimpse into the night he met Tegan. I love hearing a story from different viewpoints. If you like Tegan's Blood this is a great addition.
Amanda Muller
Extremely fast read. I would like to see more on Ethan.
Angeline
Enjoyed Ethan's side of the story. Excited for next book.
Jackie
Wish it had more of Ethan's POV.
Abi
Abi marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Rebecca Rogers
Rebecca Rogers marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Pianka Das
Pianka Das marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
~Laurin The Brave ~
~Laurin The Brave ~ marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Garsnem
Garsnem marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
  • Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)
  • The Time Zombies Became the Least of My Worries (Boring Life #2)
  • Letting Go (Hold on Tight, #2)
  • BiteMarks
  • My Heart and Soul (The Holy Trinity, #3)
  • The Rise of Kyro (Entwined, #2)
  • Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy, #2)
  • My Twisted Drink
  • Bane (Coven, #2)
  • The Grey God (War of Gods, #4)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 07
  • The Relentless Warrior (Star-Crossed, #6)
  • Surviving (Existing, #2)
  • Duplicity (Spellbound, #2)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 10
  • Midnight (Dark Age Dawning, #2)
  • Hidden Falls (Knotted Roots, #1.5)
  • Night Whispers (ShadowLands, #1)
L.H. Cosway has a BA in English Literature and Greek and Roman Civilisation, and an MA in Postcolonial Literature. She lives in Dublin city. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the bes
More about L.H. Cosway...

The Ultimate Power (4 books)
  • Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power, #1)
  • Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)
  • Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power, #3)
  • Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)
Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1) The Hooker and the Hermit Painted Faces (Painted Faces, #1) The Nature of Cruelty Still Life with Strings