Start by marking “Crimson (The Ultimate Power, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Crimson (The Ultimate Power, #2.5)

Crimson (The Ultimate Power #2.5)

One chance meeting can change everything.

Meet Ethan Cristescu, vampire and owner of the Crimson night club.

Ethan enjoys the good things in life, the company of beautiful women and a sip of blood every now and again. Little does he know everything is going to change in his perfectly ordered world when a frightened woman who smells of sunshine walks into his club. This woma
Published June 18th 2012 by L.H Cosway

To ask other readers questions about Crimson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson

Yalle Ondarza
Jul 27, 2012 Yalle Ondarza rated it it was amazing
This was a great insight into Ethan's version of the first night at the club. The only problem is that it left me wanting so much more, because the story is just that good.
Carrie
Aug 22, 2012 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, lendable
Mandatory reading for anyone who reads Tegan's Blood. This was an interesting addition. It actually made me go back and bump up Tegan's Blood by a star. Would like to see a longer version....
Melanie
Jul 10, 2013 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Title: THE ULTIMATE POWER SERIES (TEGAN'S BLOOD #1, CRIMSON #1.5, TEGAN'S RETURN #2, TEGAN'S MAGIC #3, TEGAN'S POWER #4)
Author: Publisher: L.H. Cosway
Date published: 2012-2013
Genre: Adult Fantasy/Fiction

My review:

"Within every myth lies a grain of truth - Ethan" - Tegan's Blood. L.H. Cosway

Another vampire story with a different curve to it. What if vampires were not dead but just an evolved version of human's as human's are known to have evolved from apes. What an interesting concept.

This series
Jessica
Oct 23, 2012 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, paranormal
witchypoo
Jan 14, 2014 witchypoo rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
It's been about 6 months since I read the first book in the Ultimate Power series. I just recently got a new e-reader, so to celebrate I bought some new ebooks including books 2 & 3 of the series. I decided to grab & read this one first, just as a refresher on how the story started. This book is a retelling of the night our hero met Tegan. It was great to hear the story from a different perspective & get to know Cristescu more fully. I think it even explained his obsession with our h ...more
Emma Meade
Jul 24, 2012 Emma Meade rated it really liked it
For any Tegan’s Blood fans, the short novella, Crimson will keep you nicely tied over until the third book in the series comes out.
The fabulous Tegan’s Blood and Tegan’s Return are told from Tegan’s point of view, but if you ever wondered what was running through Ethan’s mind the first time he met her, read Crimson, right now.

Romanian vampire, Ethan Cristescu quite fancies the lonely looking, dark haired beauty who wanders into a private area of his club one evening. Tegan smells like the sun a
Hana
May 22, 2016 Hana rated it liked it
Shelves: vampire-werewolf
I was looking forward to reading this novella - I always enjoy reading a story from the perspective of both sides. I wan't disappointed and the only regret I have that it was too short and that I didn't get the full story of how Ethan fell in love with Tegan as the novella only shows us what he thought when he met her and what followed directly afterwards.
Ying Yuvejwattana
Jul 20, 2014 Ying Yuvejwattana rated it really liked it
4.5 My Ethan Stars

Love it because it's from my sexy vampire's POV.
Crimson is part of the Ultimate Power series. You should read it after you read Tegan's Blood, the first book in the series. Ethan tell us how he falls for human female who smells like sun to him. Lovely. But a bit too short. I want more of Ethan.
Crystal
Jul 17, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Short novella from Ethan's point of view. Only bad point is I wanted to hear more of his story. Short glimpse into the night he met Tegan. I love hearing a story from different viewpoints. If you like Tegan's Blood this is a great addition.
Bonnie Davis
Feb 09, 2015 Bonnie Davis rated it it was amazing
Loved this prequel!

This prequel from Ethan's point of view is fantastic. It was very illuminating to hear how Ethan felt when he met Tegan. I highly recommend this to readers of The Ultimate Power Series.
Tamara!
Mar 29, 2014 Tamara! rated it liked it
I feel like I wasted .99, this gave nothing more than just a bit of fluff, I already filled in the backstory on my own, but thought maybe this would offer something more. Still, it was a nice read, though very short and again, not much to bite into.
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
I loved reading Tegan's Blood and I was really intrigued by Ethan, so it was great to be able to see their first encounter through his eyes.

Definitely liked the short story and for sure recommend the series :)
Morilyn
Usually I enjoy reading other POV's but this short little story didn't add anything to an already charming serial. The characters had already had my full attention, so there was no need to lure me in & there was nothing else that needed to be said.
Lisa
Mar 11, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it
Loved it, way too short, but it gave us a taste of this series.
Angeline
Aug 13, 2012 Angeline rated it really liked it
Enjoyed Ethan's side of the story. Excited for next book.
Susan
Jun 26, 2014 Susan rated it really liked it
Good short story/novella written from Ethan's point of view.
Amanda Muller
May 24, 2013 Amanda Muller rated it liked it
Extremely fast read. I would like to see more on Ethan.
Keeva
Oct 11, 2015 Keeva rated it it was amazing
I love this book and can't wait to read more. It's a very fast past story. It kept me on edge until the end. I love how well the characters are developed.
Nikki Ritchie
Jan 31, 2014 Nikki Ritchie rated it it was amazing
was very interesting seeing parts if the first book from Cristescu's point of view. I thought because it was reliving the first book but not at all it makes series better I think.
Shannon
Could have skipped it. It's just a recap of Tegan and Ethan's first encounter. Still, I'm attached to this group, so I still enjoyed reading it.
Maggy Lander
I seriously love this seriesI love Ethan and I need more.
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Chris
Chris rated it it was ok
May 19, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2015
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Cara
Cara rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2015
Yvonne Walchle
Yvonne Walchle rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Andrea Halverson-Forsberg
Andrea Halverson-Forsberg rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Gunna
Gunna rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2015
  • Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)
  • The Time Zombies Became the Least of My Worries (Boring Life #2)
  • Letting Go (Hold on Tight, #2)
  • My Twisted Drink
  • BiteMarks
  • My Heart and Soul (The Holy Trinity, #3)
  • Liberty (Flash Gold, #5)
  • Pig, Crane, Fox (Lóng City, #0.5)
  • Bane (Coven, #2)
  • The Complete Falling Novels (Falling, #1, 2, 2.5)
  • Turtle Bay
  • Surviving (Existing, #2)
  • The Trials
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 11
  • Solar, Defeated (Mythos, #1; Oracle of Delphi, #2.5)
  • Relish (Vicious Feast, #2)
  • Night Whispers (ShadowLands, #1)
  • The Rise of Kyro (Entwined, #2)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:
More about L.H. Cosway...

The Ultimate Power (4 books)
  • Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power, #1)
  • Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)
  • Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power, #3)
  • Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)