Start by marking “Timeless Principles: How to Live a Satisfying and Successful Life Now” as Want to Read:
Timeless Principles: How to Live a Satisfying and Successful Life Now

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Timeless Principles: How to Live a Satisfying and Successful Life Now

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
This self-improvement book focuses on basic, common sense principles that have been time-tested and proven to work. The format is quick and straight-forward, eliminating all the fluff and theory so common to self-help books, focusing specifically on how to immediately apply the information to improving your life dramatically starting right now!

The book is split up into thr
Published June 1st 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Timeless Principles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timeless Principles

Ben Campbell
I think most of us have read or heard about most of the principles Lambert disclosed and explained in his Timeless Principles ebook, and it's nice to be reminded about all the positive factors they are intermingled with and divided by. Short self-help, concise books are best and this one moves along succinctly. If you are in need of self-help topics and ideas this one might suffice.
Justin Lambert
Shelves: books-i-wrote
This book was a thrill to write and served as an effective form of self-therapy as well. While I realize I'm a horrible hypocrite for telling others to do things I haven't managed to get right yet, I fully appreciate the value of the information I'm sharing and I hope others derive some benefit out of it as well!
Justin Lambert
Jun 02, 2012 Justin Lambert rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Aimee
Aimee is currently reading it
Oct 28, 2015
wanda bullard
wanda bullard rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2015
Lynda
Lynda rated it it was ok
Oct 30, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Sep 06, 2014
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Heidi
Heidi added it
Dec 28, 2013
Marla Schwartz
Marla Schwartz marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Heather Richards
Heather Richards marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
Chrystal
Chrystal marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2012
Butterflyshines
Butterflyshines marked it as to-read
Craig Davis
Craig Davis marked it as to-read
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Doug
Doug marked it as to-read
Haley
Haley marked it as to-read
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2012
Stacy Robinson
Stacy Robinson marked it as to-read
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Mary Heise
Mary Heise marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Tami Montano
Tami Montano marked it as to-read
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Alysa Morley
Alysa Morley marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Wanda Morrison
Wanda Morrison marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
I support myself as a content marketing specialist, copywriter, ghostwriter and speech writer.

I also write short fiction, novels, and poetry. This is the main reason I hang out at GoodReads.

I'm looking for like-minded readers and writers who love a good story or poem and thrive on discussion of books and writing.

I hope you're that person.
More about Justin P Lambert...